1. Good vs. Evil

Before Everything

As I wrote notes for the good and evil existing in Macbeth I got lost in my thoughts thinking about Macbeth's evil tendencies.

They say there is evil in all people, no matter how good they my might be, like with Macbeth being good, but his wife is really the one that is evil, so she manipulates him into killing the king. Macbeth kills a good man, because he names his son as the heir, which ruins Macbeth's legal route to the throne. Does that makes my parents evil?

There is nothing exciting in my life and it sucks. My mom drinks her life away and my dad isn't around, so I live with my thirty year old brother, Seth. He's a lawyer, and he's more like a dad to me. I'm eighteen, so I graduate high school next May. My parents ruined the good in my life, but I'm still a good person. At least I think so.

As I snap back into my thoughts, I notice my classmates packing there stuff away, there's still five minutes until class is actually over. I sigh and the girl next to me glances at me. I ignore her. I usually keep to myself, but she is the one person that gets under my skin, Julia Woods. I've known her my entire life, but the reason I will always hate her is that she has and gets everything she wants. She purposely bumps into me in the hallway like I'm invisible. It ticks me off.

I sit there as she laughs a fake high pitched laugh and touches my ex best friend's arm, most likely talking about me. Her name is Kiana, we were friends until middle school, which is when she ditched me for Julia. She said I wasn't worth the hassle.

I went through a lot in middle school, hence the reason I'm a total reject, there others like me, but even they don't like me. I guess you can say I choose to not fit in, because all those other people like me, still want to fit in. I mean, hey you're already a reject, so why try?

It's freaking stupid.

Finally, the bell. School isn't over yet though.

As I walk to study hall, Julia and Kiana walk by laughing obnoxiously loud to make sure I hear how much fun they're having. They actually think I'm jealous. Total bull. I'm over it all.

At the beginning of study hall, I ask for a pass to the library, so I can finish the stupid research paper on good and evil. Since study hall is boring, I actually do my homework, because I hate everyone.

I get lost in my thoughts as I type...

Evil exists in good and bad people. I say this, because my parents were once good. They took care of me until I was twelve, but then my dad left. That's when things took a turn for the worst. My life started going downhill, slowly, my mom was beginning to drink more and more. I didn't really understand what was happening. As my mom got worse, she was getting angry at me more often. She actually called me terrible names, causing me to be completely insecure by age thirteen. I stopped doing a lot of things.