Chapter 8

Author's POV

Taehyung paused the video every time an ingredient is named so that he can measure his own and put it aside.

-Kookie, measure the flour they said 135 grams.

Jungkook place a recipient on the balance while gradually pouring the flour inside and he stopped when the correct grams are showing.

-Okay, let's finally start. Taehyung cheers all motivated Aren't you excited?

-Why should I cook? I prefer to eat your food. The Alpha pouts leaning against the countertop arms fold.

-It will be fun... Do it for me pretty please. Tae tried to convince him by pouting and whining make at the same time his legendary puppy eye.

He unfold Jungkook arms and place a kiss on his cheek. The poor alpha unable to resist him eventually gives up and agrees to bake cupcakes.

-Fine then.

But it doesn't last long.

Kookie takes a handful of flour and wash Tae's hairs with it. Taetae eyes widen in surprise before lending out a small metallic scream. He lost it when the flour fall on the face.

-Sorry babe... Your hair was a little bit dirty. Jungkook says sarcastically and proudly.

-We were supposed to make cupcakes!!!!!

Tae face was on fire, he is literally fuming. He shook his head and whipped his face to remove the floor. He gives Jungkook a deadly glare but Kookie not intimidated respond with a smirk. Tae takes the strawberry juice and pour it on Jungkook hair, face, chest, and pants overdue placing the empty back on the countertop.

-So you want to fight? Don't undervalue your adversary lil alpha. Tae teased with the same smirk as Jungkook.

This leading to a food war not like the manga more like in a school canteen dirtying the kitchen. Broken eggs there, flour here, fruit juice on the floor, etc. The scene can give a heart attack to any mother.

Jungkook takes the Nutella ready to throw it on Tae. The content, not the whole thing.

-Stop, there are lines that should not be cross. Place the poor chocolate back. Tae says laughing heavily. Tae is as dirty as a 3-year-old boy playing in the mud.

Jungkook in the same condition as he conceded and place the thing down and then they all laugh at their stupidity.

-Ahahaha! I can believe we really made a food war.

-You should be ashamed of yourself your highness.

-No, since I beat you.

-What makes you think that?

-I declare that it is so.

-That's is cheating! Kookie is a cheater! liar! Cut his head!

-WHAT?! Lmao.

And the burst back in a loud chaos of laughter. They end up cleaning their mess when they regain a normal state and saw the state of the poor kitchen. Jungkook proposed to call to order pizza and Tae agrees. The pizza came when they just f finish to clean. Tae pays the food and place it on the table in front of the TV in the living room.

-You went to pay like this?

Tae not understanding what he means checked himself and blushed realizing he is still dirty. Jungkook chuckle and grabbed him