Chapter 18

AUTHOR'S POV

!WARNING SENSITIVE CONTAINS!

-Mom...

-Your genitor was a mafia boss, he was selling drugs and werewolves mostly omegas. I... Huh... I got kidnapped when I was 18, I was coming from school when a black caravan parked in front of me, and everything happens so rapidly, and before I knew I was in that house with several male betas and some alphas. They told me they were going to... To... Tae's mother takes a break and clears her tears. They said they were going to sell me like other females and even children... I remember your dad was the first one to rape me... "I want to taste the merchandise," he said. She lets out a dry laugh and continue. After that day getting raped and humiliated was becoming a daily basis. I... I spent 3 years with them but I consider myself lucky cause I meet a 25-year-old woman who was there since she was 9 years old. When I turn 20 and found out that he was my mate... I wanted to die... He was 8 years older than me and he thought he will never found his mate. I... I... I thought he will liberate me and that I could make him free everyone but no... He took me to his room and I became his... His personal slut. And he continues his life as if nothing ever happened. I was abuse physically and mentally by him, that scare on my back you asked the last couple of years and I told you it was from birth is a lie. He... Put a GPS on me and make a tattoo on it mi cosa to indicate I belong to him. One day I discovered I was pregnant–

Taehyung makes her stop when he lets out a "NO" in horror, he covert his mouth using his trembling hands to prevent himself from screaming.

-He finds it out a few months after and asked me to abort but it was too late for an abortion. When you came out he wanted to kill... Kill...you. How can he? He is so evil I was his mate... He changed his mind when we found out that you were a male omega. He said it will be better to sell you in his "business" and I knew I could not let it happen. So one day we went to an illegal auction and there they were the ex-prime minister and my job was to seduce him but I hopefully encounter your dad here, he was still the police and was in missions. He asked me to make a plan with him so can arrest them and I saw it as an opportunity to save everyone. In short, we arrest everyone in the auction, and in the fight, your biological father was killed, and his affairs falls with him and everybody was rescued. She stops and takes a deep breath.

-We are very sorry to hear that, it must have been traumatizing and thanks to God you are safe now. The queen apologizes whipping some tears.

Tae's mother nods with a small weak smile and whipped her tears too.

-I'm really sorry to say that and hope the best for you and that you should be happy. It is just that I don't understand why my son can not marry yours. The king confessed.

-Yes, the operation did not go that well. His brother was not arrested because he succeeded to escape, the police looked for him everywhere but was not found. They declared that he is dead since he received many gunshots tho his body is still missing. He knew I was the one who betrayed them and promised me revenge for the death of his brother and added like father like son. That is why I am against the marriage, he knows Tae is a male omega all he will need is some information to know he is my son. I have been hiding from him to save Tae I don't want his life to end like that. When she finally finished she closed her eyes to regain stable emotional conditions.

Meanwhile, Tae's heart was beating at the speed of the light, he had difficulties to speak. He wanted to say something, anything even a single word will be enough but nothing came out.

-Ma' I promise to protect him and find that asshole, I will not let him touch a strand of his hair. Jungkook says trying to persuade his maybe-soon-to-be-mother.

Boum. Boum. Boum. Boum. Tae's heartbeat was gradually increasing if it is even possible to.

-I don't want to take any risk. Mrs. Kim said in a protective tone.

I... I... What am I?... I... I... It hurt. I... Can't... Speak... Why?. Please... It... Hurt...

-But he will be under the royal guard's protection. The Queen tried.

Ahhhhhhh... Mom... I'm sorry for being born... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... Please forgive me...

-Don't you hear what my wife said earlier? That guy had connections. Hopefully, with the grace of God she overcome her hardships. I want to protect my family. Mr. Kim firmly states.

What... What if I resemble him... No... No... I'm so a shame of myself... Do you remember him when you look at me?... Mom?

Our bear questions himself why does everyone look blurred? He was suffocating. Air, he needs air.

-I...

-My son is not going to–

Jungkook looks at Taehyung and sees him completely terrify and in panic.

-Baby look at me kook speaks to him a shaking him slightly with the hope to extract Tae from his malicious reflections.

-Taehyung baby! Mrs. Kim shouted panic seeing no response from her son.

Taehyung is in what we call a mental daze, he can hear them but can not talk nor speak because of a very high mental trauma.

-Baby it is Kookie, I'm here. Look at me, baby... Everything will be alright. Taeghyung finally looks at him and hugs tightly.

-I'm so sorry... I'm sorry... I... Should have not be born... I... I a monster son. I'm a monster.

His mother started crying. She feels so guilty, she thought that because of her, her son hate himself. She considers herself a bad mother and mentally slaps herself for telling him that. I should have brought it to the grave. She realized.

Her husband hugs her and tried to calm her down.

The king and queen feel awkward they want to help but don't know how to do so.

-Baby you are not a monster okay. Your father is not that thing but the one who educated and took care of you. Don't look down at yourself because of him he does not deserve any form of your attention. Your beautiful, important, and valid did nothing bad. It is the reverse because of you I stop drinking, smoking, and wasting myself. You are my angel. That is what you are.

Tae looks at him and cry more.

-I love you so much please don't leave me...

-Never... I will die if I leave you.

*
After that melodramatic moment full of sadness and sorrow, everybody left the room so Taehyung can sleep. He fell asleep in his mate arms after crying out.

-Please let me be with him, I can't live without him and he can not live without me. We are mate. You are his parents your opinion and blessings matter a lot to him and to me too.

Tae's dad was going to reject him again but his mom prevent him and said she accepted.

After watching her son in such a state and witnessing how his mate calmed him she had a click.

She has always dreamed of her mate being there for her and protecting her but she got a nightmare. But Tae got a mate who loves him with all his heart, who is she to prevent her son from being happy.

-I accept but if you fail in your mission I will take my son back.

Jungkook nodded and smile finally Taehyung will be his. He can not wait until he finally turns twenty to possess him completely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am really sorry for the late update but here I am now the connection is not the best.

BUT here is a double update for you.