Chapter 1

AN: This story is mainly being written to get me out of  stalemate that I have fallen into. I hope you enjoy.

-----------------------------------------------------

Prem audibly groaned as he tried to concentrate on what the professor was drawling on and on about. This class was particularly boring, considering the professor had been talking about the inventor's childhood and adulthood rather than the invention itself. He was amazed at how Arthit, sitting next to him, was still able to jot down notes and felt envious of Bright, who was lazily dozing off as if the professor was not in the room at all. The third-year Engineering student, who was also a part of the hazing team led by Arthit, could only thank his stars that the gang had the sense to occupy the last two benches.

It was nearly twenty minutes later that Prem was jolted out of his stupor when he felt someone tugging at his sleeve frantically. He looked to his side to see Arthit looking at him with big wide teary eyes. He frowned and was about to say something when the head-hazer spoke, "Pempem, I want daddy, now!" Prem suddenly stiffened. This can't be happening. Prem leaned in to peer at Arthit, praying that this was not what it looked like. It had not happened like this suddenly before.

When Arthit didn't say anything but was only rubbing his palms together, Prem thought he might have misheard. He whispered, "This is not funny. We are in class, Arthit.."

As soon as Prem had said that, Arthit grabbed at his shirt, buried his face in it and started sobbing. Hiccupping he said, "Baby Oon wanna go to daddy1 I want daddy. Daddy, where is daddy!"

Bright too by this time realized something was not right. Prem was holding Arthit's, caressing his hair, trying to soothe his friend. Prem's eyes met that of Bright over Arthit's head, even as Knott and Tutah too understood the situation.

Arthit though was crying rather noisily and sure enough the professor had spotted the commotion. "Is there a problem students?" the woman wearing half-moon glasses asked.

Knott answered immediately, assuring that everything was okay and in control. Luckily, the professors hardly ever questioned the hazers too much and so this one too went back to her drawling lecture.

The friends sighed in relief but they still had to deal with Arthit. This was something that had never happened before. Arthit had gone into his little space. The friends were puzzled but more so because Arthit kept asking for 'daddy'. As far as they knew, Arthit did not have any caregiver at the moment.

Knott, concerned for his friend, leaned closer to Arthit, rubbed at his back gently and asked softly, "Baby Oon, do you have a daddy?" Arthit nodded, still crying into Prem's chest. The friends exchanged glances. Something had definitely distressed their friend so much that he had gone into his little-space. Knott realized if Arthit was asking for his daddy, then that's the only thing to help him.

"Oon, who is it? I will go get him, okay? What's his name?" Knott asked and was glad to see Arthit peek towards him. The head-hazers eyes were red and burning from all the crying and sniffling. It was just heartbreaking to see their friend in this state.

Arthit spoke softly, "Kong, daddy Kong."

Knott looked at Prem, brows furrowed, "Kong? Kong..Kong?"

It was Tutah who sprang up now, "Oon, do you mean Kongpob? 0062 Kongpob Suthiluck?" Over the past year, the hazers and Kongpob's group of friends had become quiet friendly. Arthit's friends had also suspected that Kongpob like the head hazer and was interested in pursuing a romantic relationship. However, they were unaware that relationship between Arthit and Kongpob had developed to the extent that their friend considered the freshman his 'daddy'.

Arthit gulped but nodded. "Oon wanna go see daddy. Oon wants his daddy now!"

"Shhh. Shh. It'sokay. I will go get him for you okay. Now sit properly, baby. We are in classright? I will go get daddy for you but you have to a good boy and not make too muchnoise, right?" Knott said and was happy to Arthit smile and nod a little. Itwas also in their favor that the class would end in the next quarter of anhour. The bulky one of the hazer's group excused himself from the class to goto washroom, even as he took out his phone to message the Campus Moon of the year.

--------------------------------------------------

AN: Don't forget to vote and comment!