Chapter 11 - That Return to New York

[A/N: Vote and/or comment if you like this!]

“But what if I won’t see him again? How will I fix the mess I’ve made?” Gaga cried her heart out on her mother’s chest. Cynthia rubbed her back and comforted her. “Well, if you think you love 2 people, I’d rather choose the second one.”

“Why?” Gaga asked. Cynthia replied, “Well, if you really ‘love’ the first one, then why would you look for another?”

“I can’t believe you would give an advice like that,” Gaga told her mother. They went inside the van, and they both sat at the middle. As the van was moving, Gaga’s phone vibrated. She checked her phone and read the message coming from Taylor:

Hey :) It’s kinda’ weird that I miss you already.

Gaga smirked and replied:

Wow, ur so clingy!

“Taylor?” Cynthia asked as she took a peek from their conversation. Gaga smiled widely and answered, “Yeah. He’s such a weird guy, isn’t he?”

When Gaga’s phone vibrated again, she checked her phone, but it is not from Taylor this time:

Baby doll, where the fuck are you? What’s taking you so long?

“And the asshole texted,” Gaga thought. When Cynthia noticed her daughter was pissed, Cynthia took a peek at her phone. “You know, you should break up with that dude once and for all as you come back to New York.”

“Already am planning of doing that,” Gaga replied. Then she asked her daughter, “Why did you go back to him in the first place?”

“I thought going back to him will solve everything, but actually became worse,” Gaga explained. Cynthia warned her, “You should break up with him before your dad knows about this.”

-----

After their private jet landed to JFK airport around afternoon, Cynthia told Gaga before going out from the plane, “Probably your dad’s waiting with Natali. You should call Luc-“

“No, mom, don’t you dare mention that guy’s name,” Gaga interrupted. As they both went to the waiting shed, they saw Joe and Natali holding a banner written ‘Cynthia and Stefani Germanotta’. So both of them will be aware that they’re here, Gaga shouted, “Dad! Nat!”

Joe and Natali stood up to hug Cynthia and Gaga. Joe told both of them, “I miss you both! How was the video shoot?”

“It was fine,” Cynthia instantly replied while Gaga, however, does not know what to say. Joe repeated the question, “How was the video shoot?”

“Well, about that-“

“Baby doll!” someone shouted coming from a familiar voice. Gaga tried to look for the one who shouted, and it was actually coming from Luc. “Hey, baby doll! I missed you!”

Luc hugged her like nothing happened between the two of them. Not to make the situation more awkward, Gaga just hugged him back. “Uh… hey!”

As Luc let go of the hug, he greeted the whole Germanotta family. “Hey, Mr. and Mrs. G! Hey, Nat!”

“Hello there, Luc,” all of them replied. Luc insisted, “You wanna hitch in the van?”

“Yeah, sure,” Gaga accepted. So they all went in Luc’s van with the luggage at the back. Gaga sat in-front of the van while the rest of the family at the middle. Luc started the conversation. “So, how’s the video shoot?”

“It was… good,” Gaga just answered so Luc will not suspect a thing. Luc asked, “How about the leading man, was he nice to you?”

“Shit!” Gaga uttered. Of course she did not mean to say that. Luc asked worried, “Why, what’s wrong?”