"Alright." Shi Feng immediately sent an invitation.

Blackie never imagined that Lonely Snow would actually leave his original party and come to them. He suddenly had a good impression of Lonely Snow. Blackie clapped Lonely Snow's shoulders, heartily laughing, "You have good eyes. Don't worry; following Brother Feng definitely won't be a mistake."

"Nonsense, nonsense." Lonely Snow was still slightly worried within his heart. The grinding spot Shi Feng had simply pointed him to had allowed him to rise to Level 2 quickly. However, Shi Feng himself hadn't even reached Level 2, and he was still wearing very poor equipment. Lonely Snow just couldn't understand how it could be so.

The spectating players by the side all became dumbfounded. There was actually someone who would enter the Dungeon with a Level 1 noob. This person had good equipment, at that. The brand new Plate Armor and Boots on Lonely Snow must definitely be Common Equipment and not Trash Equipment.

Although Lonely Snow had joined the party, not a single player had joined them after Shi Feng had recruited for over ten minutes. With just 3 of them alone, it was impossible to enter and clear the Dungeon.

At this moment, Waving Slowly But Surely brought a group of people.

"Hehe, Brother 'Expert' still hasn't partied anybody? We've already invited another 3 strong members. All of them have at least two or three pieces of Level 1 Common Equipment." The Cleric, Endless Summer Night, said to Shi Feng in ridicule.

Waving Slowly only sent a glance towards Shi Feng, then moved his sight towards Lonely Snow, saying, "You won't have a future if you follow him around. Before we enter the Dungeon, you could still consider it over properly. I guarantee that you definitely won't suffer a loss."

Afterward, Waving Slowly shifted his gaze towards Blackie. Previously, all his attention had been on Shi Feng, having ignored Blackie. Now that he took a closer look, Blackie's clothing looked brand new. Blackie was even holding a Blackwood Staff. His equipment should be quite good, and he was also Level 2, so his techniques should be good as well.

"You're not bad as well. Why don't you join our party? You should know that we are an Elite Party. It's not something average players could compare to. If we're together, leveling, grinding, and Dungeon diving will be easy." Waving Slowly looked at Blackie with a smile.

"Get lost. Trying to poach me over just based on your little party?" Blackie scolded as he pointed is Blackwood Staff at Waving Slowly. At the same time, he had selected to display the halo effect of the Bronze Equipment, saying, "It's just two to three pieces of Common Equipment. I have three Bronze Equipment and two Common Equipment."

Waving Slowly and the others were shocked. They never thought Blackie was that powerful. He actually possessed three pieces of Bronze Equipment. During this period of time, a person having two to three pieces of Common Equipment was considered an expert. As for having a piece of Bronze Equipment, that person would definitely be an expert; every Guild would fight over for that person. However, the Blackie before them actually had three pieces of Bronze Equipment.

Waving Slowly's party also became surprised. When they saw the halo effect of the Bronze Equipment, their eyes had nearly popped out of their sockets.

No wonder Shi Feng behaved that boldly. Shi Feng had nothing to fear because he had grabbed an expert's favor.

Meanwhile, Lonely Snow who stood beside Blackie was slackjawed. He looked at Blackie in disbelief. Lonely Snow had originally thought of Shi Feng as a rarely seen expert. He had never imagined that Blackie was the true great expert.

"Fellow brother, if you party up with such a noob and enter the Dungeon, it would also be a burden on you. Not to mention failing to clear the Dungeon, you might even have to die once. How about you come with us. All pieces of mage equipment from the Dungeon are free for you to choose from." Although Waving Slowly was enraged for being given such a slap, if he could rope over Blackie, then the chances for clearing the Dungeon would become a lot greater.