Brother Battle.

Adam walked into the living room with Chase laying over his shoulders in a fireman's pose, chase was moving and fidgeting trying to escape his brothers grasp. "Adam! Stop!" He cried out hoping for freedom.

"I told you, my weight set broke and i need you to be my barbell. And please, don't scream this time, it's distracting."

the door opened up and Amelia and Donald walked through, "Adam, put him down, that's how people get hurt." Donald commanded as he closed the door.

"Hmm, good point. I should probably stretch first." Adam through chase off of his shoulder, making Chase fall to the ground hard.

Amelia walked over and gave chase a hand, he rose from the ground "i am so tired of him. So far this week i have been his weight set, his football and his jump rope."

"Well on the bright side you have never looked more fit." Donald chuckled.

"I'm serious. He's always using his strength to make my life miserable."

"Why don't you get even?" Douglas' musty voice spoke from behind the three of them, in all honesty they didn't even realise he was there until he spoke out.

"How?" Chase asked. "None of my abilities can compete with his strength. And y's hard to torture him with brain teasers when he doesn't have a brain."

"Well, maybe i can unlock a new ability. Give you something you've never had before, the upper hand."

"Yes! Let's do it!"

"No, let's not do it. Absolutely finito, forget it." Donald shouted.

"Why not?"

"Because, i said so. You live under my house, you play by my rules. End of discussion." Donald ran up the stairs to get changed out of his motorcycle uniform.

"You live under my house, you play by my rules." Douglas mimicked.

"I can hear you!" Donald yelled.

"Hey, Chase if you want i could always shadow travel Adam to Antarctica or something."

"That could work."

Adam walked back into the living room and started chasing Chase around trying to make him his shot put.

"What happened to shadow travelling him?" Douglas said.

"I realised I'd have to go there too and it's cold."

A few hours later, after Chase was done being tortured by his brother, he walked back into the living room to talk to Douglas and Amelia. "Douglas, you have to unlock a new ability for me. Adam just put on boxing gloves and tried to hook me to the ceiling."

"Im sorry, Donnie said no. But look, i feel your pain. When we were kids, he'd push me around all the time, then I outgrew him."

"Then you got the upper hand?"

"No, he invented a robot to beat me up. Fisto Roboto was as cruel as he was calculated."

"C'mon Douglas, you have to do this for him. You know how it feels. Don't let Donald control you."

"He doesn't control me- he just tells me what to do and when to do it. You know what. You're on. Let's unlock a new ability. But first grab a bat, we're going to pay a little visit to Fisto Roboto."

"Already got mine," Amelia held out her hand and a solidified shadow shape itself into a bat.

"It's so weird you have bionics now." Chase grinned.

"I know right." Amelia chuckled.

*

The three of them walked into the lab after crushing the robot bully to smithereens, "okay, we have to be quick before Donnie gets back." Douglas stuck a circular piece of technology making Chase breathe an ow in response, "first you have to wear that, it will let me go through your list of hidden abilities and see which one to give you."