13.

NOV ONE  POV.

"This is how you predict for the the disease , now patients tend to keep things to themselves..... for example if they did a mistake which lead to the infection or have a problem on the body part which they are not very comfortable sharing about ".

"It's doctor's job to make the patient as much comfortable as they can".

"You need to respect them and allowed them to open up to you".

"If you scare or disrespect your patients they won't be willing to share and this could make things more complicated as it can ruin your diagnosis".

"Am I clear " their teacher questioned.

They were seated in the posting room.

The whole batch have lecture taught in their lecture hall but for the posting they were divided into five group having a total of 30 students respectively

"Yes mam "they all nodded.

Someone came at the door and there teacher excused herself for a minute.

"You see Pam you gotta be respectful to others and not Mean.....no that doesn't suit well ...what's the word...." Mai said looking back.

"Not a Bitch" katy completed her sentence and they've both smirked.

"Whatever" she shrugged and the whole group snickered at Pan's red face .

"Student take out your file and leave everything in your lockers we are leaving for an postmortem " their teacher announced coming back in the room .

"But we were schedule for delivery visit today "Someone question from the back.

"There has been some recent update for an emergency postmortem, its a unique case and the HOD wants you all to witness it" their teacher said as a matter of fact and dismissed the whole matter .

"You are expected to be present in the lobby in 10 minutes"

Students rushed out of the room heading for their respective lockers.

Mai was getting her stuff while facing her locker.