6.

NO ONE POV.

"You got to stop flirting with random people dude, poor guy was so scared" katy said making all of them laugh and continuing the discussion .

While walking back katy's eye fell on a familiar figure .

"Mai" Katy shouted trying to get her attention but she looked in a hurry dodging people out of her way .

Katy tried to catch up with her but she was already gone .

She thought that calling her cell was the best option but mai did not pick up ,making her worry even  more.

"I hope she is alright "

After an hour or so Katy called her again and thankfully this time she picked up .

"Yes"

"Dude where are you".

"Am at home"

"What.....and you didn't even tell me, you just left".

Mai could hear the hurt in her voice .

" I'm sorry honey I was just not feeling well and I didn't know where you were, so I just left for home".

"Are u all right now" Katy question.

" Yeah ! Am fine" .

They talked for a bit but Mai didn't bring up the topic about the guy.

She was embarrassed ,the thoughts running in her mind while looking at the guy were not exactly sincere .

She was scared of what she felt but was thankful that she wouldn't have to face him ever again...

........................

For the next two days Mai didn't attend her college and tried to clear up her mind .
When she was in complete control of herself she decided to head for her college .

While parking her car the feeling of being watched was bugging her .

Shrugging it off thinking
"Who would be looking at me, people have other things to do" she laugh to herself .

Ignoring her surroundings she leaves for class while listening to music .

....................

The next day after college Sky and Mai were headed towards parking lot .

Discussing random things while walking beside each other.

Mai thought she saw a familiar tall figure .

When her eyes focused on him she stopped.

"And then I said to her.........................Mai" Sky turned around realising her friend was not walking beside her anymore.

"Woah! Speed breaker ,what happened ".

"Can we go from the other side I parked my car somewhere else".

"Well the buses are not even parked yet , so I have plenty of time, fine let's go" Sky said looking around.

Mai took her hand and rushed to the opposite direction from the guy.

But why was her heart telling her to turn around and head back ......

Throughout the week Mai was on an alert .

He tried to approach her many times ,but Mai was fast enough to get out of the place as soon as she spotted him .

She didn't even know why she was behaving like this .

But the way she felt whenever her eyes fell on him scared her.

Mai loves her life as it was and doesn't wanna bring any sort of drama in it.

The amount of girls crying in the bathroom and depressed guys she saw occasionally was enough to prove to her that her decision was right.

But the way this guy was making her question her decisions and it dawned to her.

He was to be stayed away from as much as possible....

_________________________________________

What would you do if an handsome guy followed you around 👀?

Love yourself ♡♡