10.

NO ONE POV.

The rush of anxiety and excitement you feel before a date is what Mai was feeling right now .

She was scared of what might happen today but the giddy feeling was taking over everything else.

Something unknown was telling her that she could trust Derek and she would be safe with him .

As Mai was not going to attend any classes today,she came late at the campus right on time for her date.

At first she couldn't spot him and horror of being stood up dawned upon her.

She looked here and there and felt her eyes prickle as tears are starting to whiled up in her eyes but then her eyes fell on him.

Standing beside his car like a model ready for a magazine shoot .

Sighing in relief made her way towards him .

"Good morning "he said brightly coming toward her.

"Good morning "she say shyly as he kisses her hand and guide her towards the passenger seat .

"You look beautiful" he says making Mai look towards her feet .

Now never had anyone's compliment ever affected her but this man made a turmoil of hormones with the simplest things.

As for Derek he was on cloud nine from the second he saw his mate.

To him she was the most gorgeous women.

If he could he would take her right here and now, mark her his but she was a human so he have to take everything slow so as to not scare his mate away.

This was killing him but he was more than happy that finally he had his mate by his side.

"Shall we go" Derek ask looking at her on the passenger seat.