Chapter 11

When I found out that I will have a meeting with madam chairman I slightly panicked. This will be the first time I will have an encounter with her and Justine was not with me.

I went to the conference room twenty minutes before the call time because I want to be there first than her. My colleagues were surprise to see me, and greeted me a good morning. They even asked me why does madam chairman would join our meeting today. Just like them, I don't know the reason why.

After a few minutes the door opened and it shows madam chairman, we all stood up as a sign of respect. No one dares to speak first, I could hear her heels tapping on the wooden floor. Her age doesn't show on her, she looks so sophisticated, elegant, and strict at the same time. You can sense how powerful of a woman she is by just looking at her.

Good morning everyone, have a sit. Madam Chairman said without even smiling

Good morning madam chairman, my colleagues and I said in unison.

do you know why I am here? she asked, and no dares to answer her, so in behalf of our team leader which is Sir Justine I decided to speak myself.

Honestly po, we did not know that you are joining us Madam Chairman. I said, looking at her shyly

You did not get any memo regarding my surprise appearance?

I am only informed earlier around thirty minutes before this meeting starts Madam Chairman. I honestly told her

Don't you know the reason why I join this meeting?

No Madam Chairman

Any ideas?

I am honestly clueless Madam Chairman

So you really know nothing. I am here because of how poor this team performs. Do you know how slow your progress are?

Madam Chairman are you talking about the collaboration project?

Yes. Now I want to know what is the cause of delay?

Madam Chairman, our head Sir Justine agreed for a six months working process for the collaboration, we will cram and rush if we need to finish it in just three months. I explained to her

So whose idea was that?

I - I gave him my proposal with a different timeline and he approved it.

Why do you think he approved that trash? She asked me as if we are only the people inside the room. I wonder how my teammates feels right now.

Ahm, I think it's because he find it more convenient than the three month timeline

Well, let me see if you can also convince me. You can now start your presentation.

Leila started her presentation. She explains every single detail about their project with confidence. She also accepts ideas and suggestion from her colleagues and everyone inside the conference room. She even asked them if they understand or if there are some details they don't understand so she could explain further. After almost an hour of presenting, she sat down on her sit and took a deep breath.

Now I understand why my grandson agree with your proposal, you presented it so well.

Does it mean, we can continue our project within the six month timeline?

Yes, you can say that you convince me too. Madam chairman said with a gentle smile

Leila smiled and bowed her head. She can't believe she made Madam chairman agree with their proposal. All her anticipation threw out once she saw that smile from Madam Chairman.

After the meeting they all proceed to their respective office and tables to do their job. Leila went back to her office and surprise to see madam chairman waiting for her.

Madam, I didn't know you're still here. What can I do for you?

I like the interior of your office, very relaxing.

Thank you po. Do you want anything po?

Yes.

Coffee? Juice? Water? Ahm, ano po? Magpapagawa po ako sa-

only one request

-assistant ko. p-po? request? Anything Madam

Anything?

Ahm, as long as kaya ko po. May I know ano po ang request ninyo?

I have been asking Justine aboit this pero hindi niya ko pinapansin.

Si sir Justine po?

Yes, matagal ko na hinihingi sa kanya MAybe if I ask you, mapagbigyan na ako.

Honestly po, kinakabahan ako. Ano po ang request niyo Madam?

I want an apo hija, Apo sa tuhod to be exact.

po?

you heard me.

She said as she continue browsing the magazine she was holding while Leila still looked confused and shocked.

*************

Hello! It's been a while. What do you think about Madam chairman's request to Leila?

Let me know what you think guys. :)

Thank you so much, this is a short update and not yet proofread.

Keep safe!

PS. I edited this chapter because I have different "plot" on my mind with this story hehe.