*Sandy Pov*

After both Asha and Rahul came inside the house, they said "We need to go for dance practice."

When they told me that they do dance performances and they are going to give one here, I am surprised.

Then I searched in browser and saw that they are famous in London.

"We will also come with you guys." I said excitingly.

I need to go because I have to talk about Bhai with Asha.

"Sure." Asha said smiling.

I went along with her to call Bhai to come with us.

"Bhai?" I called knocking on his door.

He opened the door and said "What Sandhya?"

"We all are going outside..." I started replying but he cut me off showing his hand.

"I am busy Sandhya. There are some problems happening at the company and I need to deal with them." He said.

"But we are going to watch Asha's dance practice." I said and I am sure that he will come with us.

"Ok. Go and enjoy it then. I am really busy here." He said closing the door and made me look at the door in shock.

I glared and went downstairs to see everyone standing there waiting for me.

"I will call Lucky too." I said and called him.

He is more than happy to have some fresh air without his relatives.

After some time we reached the auditorium and sat on the front row chairs.

Asha and Rahul started their practice taking few minutes breaks in the middle.

If I say that they were amazing then that would be an understatement. They are like Wow!

When the half practice is over, Asha came near us and sat beside me.

"So is it over?" I asked her.

"No! I need to practice for my solo performance too." She replied smiling.

"Asha! Can I ask you something?" I asked her.

She nodded asking me to continue.

"What do you think about my Bhai?" I asked her blurting out.

She looked at me wide eyed but composed herself and said "He is very good guy. Hey! Why did he stay back at the house alone?"

"He got some urgent work." I replied.

"It must be sad for him right to work even during the holidays?" Asha asked.

"Sad?" Mandira said laughing.

"What happened?" Asha asked confused.

"Bhai can never be I mean never be sad to work at all. He loves to work so much. He just took even these holidays just for me." I replied.

"But..." Asha started to say but stopped herself.

"Didn't you saw him when we stayed here in Lucky's house? He was always busy in his work even at that time everyday." Mandira asked.

"I didn't know. I too locked myself right?" Asha asked smiling but it didn't reach her eyes.

"He is obsessed with his Company Asha. He will come outside of it only when Sandy needs him and asks him to." Mandira said.

"Yeah! He preferred to stay at his office room than come here last time but Sandy just begged him. But this time he had to as this is about wedding so he came without Sandy asking him." Lucky said who just joined us.

With each word coming out of our mouths, I saw Asha looking pale like she saw some ghost.

"Are you ok?" I asked her worriedly.

"Yeah! So what are you trying to say is that he is workaholic right?" She asked us in whisper.

"The word 'Workaholic' would be a biggest understatement of the year Asha." Vicky replied to her question.

She became even paler.

I was about to ask her what happened again but Mandira said "Let us go for some shopping and Rome around guys?"

"Sure!" we all replied except Asha.

"Guys! You all just go. I need to practice some more for solo." She replied.

Reluctantly we all agreed because Asha is so stubborn in this.

We all started to leave and I saw her still with that pale face.

"Are you really ok Asha?" I asked her.

She nodded but didn't reply anything at all.

I looked one more time at her and left with the remaining.

What happened to her??

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank u so much for understanding guys...........

What do you think about present situation?

Comment plz and vote.................................