Ye Ye had a hard time getting pregnant, and he would spend time with her.

By the time of the routine checkup, Gu Ren and Ye Zheng went to the hospital together.

While doing the ultrasound, Ye Xun was lying on the ultrasound bed and looking at the screen. Time passed quickly, and she watched the little life in her belly grow up day by day.

Every inspection is witnessing his growth.

The doctor looked at the screen and smiled: "The baby is in a good condition and he is healthy."

"Do you want to listen to your baby's heartbeat today?"

Ye Zheng nodded, "Okay."

A few seconds later, a heartbeat sounded from the instrument, and the air in the room seemed to be still. Every sound fell, as if beating on the quiet air.

The child who belonged to both of them was sitting quietly in Ye Yan's belly at the moment, and his heartbeat was so real.

Like the bright sunshine outside the window, the whole world is full of vigorous vitality.

Gu Ren and Ye Zheng glanced at each other, with a smile on their lips. His long fingers covered her hand, tightening slightly.

Although they have heard the child's fetal heart, every time they hear it, they are as surprised as they were the first time.

This little life, with the expectations of Gu Family and Sheng Family, is growing hard.

After the check-up, Gu Ren and Ye Zheng put on masks and hats and left the hospital. Although the two were already tightly wrapped, some people recognized it.

They hadn't had time to get into the car, and they were surrounded by reporters. Ye Ye has not appeared in the public eye for some time because of the shutdown.

The reporters thought of many ways to take the latest photos of Ye Ye. Now her appearance will naturally cause a sensation.

"Can you ask, when is the due date?"

"..."

The reporter had a lot of questions, and the flash was shooting at Ye Ye.

Gu Ren's expression was indifferent, and he glanced at the reporter. Gu Ren, a star who has never been dark, has shown his impatience in front of the media for the first time.

The cold, cedar-shaped man was tall and straight, reaching out to protect his wife in his arms, and he carefully guarded her belly from being harassed by others.

Ye curled up in Gu Ren's arms, without saying a word, he was carefully protected.

Gu Ren raised his head, he looked straight into the camera, his gaze was as cold as frost and snow. His tone was extremely cold: "Please don't disturb my wife."

Without answering any of the questions, Gu Renguo took Ye Ye into the car.

The door was closed, shutting out the flash and other people 's eyes. The black car moved forward, leaving a silence.