Rosé quickly rushed to Jennie and bent her knees on the carpet infront of Jennie.

"What happened are you feeling unwell?" Rosé asked lightly rubbing Jennie's knee.

Jennie shook her head and then hid her face back in knees.

"Did you have a nightmare Unnie?" Rosé now sat on the couch beside Jennie.

Jennie didn't reply, Rosé's angelic voice making it hard for her to contain her emotions.

"Unnie... Tell me what happened?" Rosé gently made circles on Jennie's back.

A small sniffle came and Jennie then broke into a sob.

"Unnie..." Rosé became even more worried now.

Jennie quickly lifted her head and wiped her tears with a smile "It's nothing, don't worry... I'm going to sleep now" She then tried to scurry from the scene as quickly as possible.

As she got up, a hand came on her wrist which stopped her motion midway.

"It's not nothing" Rosé now got up as well and stood beside the shorter girl "You always try to hide your pain and make it seem like everything's fine"

Jennie couldn't look at the taller girl in her kind dark chocolate orbs. Something forbidden always lights up in the depths of her heart when she's this close to a certain maknae.

"Rosé I'm fine" She tried to reassure, it sounded like more to herself.

"Unnie you're lying" Rosé pulled the girl closer by the wrist to make the shorter girl face her.

Jennie bit her lower lip inward, trying hard to stay calm and collected.

"Unnie you're gonna tell me what's wrong or I'm not letting go" Rosé stayed obstinate but softness never leaving her voice.

Jennie finally gave up, knowing how stubborn this platinum head can get.

She took a few moments and then spoke breaking the silence

"I'm worried about the PR stunt the company is going to make you do..." Jennie continued avoiding Rosé's gaze "I don't want you to go through what I did...."

Rosé's heart pulsated warmly against her chest, the kindness melting her being.

"And there's one more thing" Jennie fiddled with her fingers, her cheeks turning crimson red.

Rosé nodded, encouraging Jennie to continue.

Jennie shifted her gaze to Rosé's awaiting orbs and suddenly turned her back not being able to continue.

"F-Forget it" Jennie tried to get away from the proximity but her foot caught the leg of the table making her loose balance.

"Watch out!" Rosé reached her hand out to Jennie.

Thud

They both fell on the carpeted floor, with Rosé cushioning the fall and Jennie lying on top.

"Are you alright??" Rosé asked cupping Jennie's cheek.

"Dummy you're the one who took the fall" Jennie replied placing her hand ontop of Rosé's.

For some reason time seemed to have stopped in the moment as their faces were now centimeters apart, so close their lips could almost -

"What was that noise!??" Jisoo came running out of the room, with a baseball bat in her hands.

"Guys, I think there's a thief in the house!!!" Lisa came running out as well with a panicked voice.

"Oh" Was all they both said in unison as they witnessed the couple on the floor.