008 , the dancer and the actor

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

         Nini rolled her eyes. It had been the fifth time since she had gotten to rehearsal. The back of her head felt like it was about to explode, but that didn't stop her from watching Gina and Cassie discuss whatever they were discussing.

Beside her, Ricky frowned. He had no idea what was going on between the two, but it seemed to be annoying the lead beside him. He looked at the door which EJ had left through, hoping that he wouldn't come back too soon.

"Hey, Nini," Ricky whispered, startling the girl.

Nini stared at him. Why was she talking to him? "What do you want?"

The curly haired boy bumped shoulders with her playfully as she looked confused. "I know what you're thinking."

Nini rolled her eyes. "Yeah, sure you do."

"Hey, I'm just trying to help," Ricky said, genuinely hurt. He knew that the reason she was acting so harsh was because of jealousy but still. "Sorry."

The Filipina tore her eyes away from the pair of the dancers. "Sorry. I'm just-"

"Don't worry," he interrupted, knowing everything already (they were together after all). "I told you, I know."

"Thanks Ricky," Nini sighed, pinching his side like old times. He immediately shoved her away as she laughed. "You're too good to me."

"Duh, that's why I'm helping you." The skater boy rubbed the side of his torso. Nini was so aggressive sometimes, but it was one of the many things that made her so fun to be with.

"Huh?"

Ricky looked at her with the same confused look she had on her face. "Did you not get my voicemail?"

"Voice-" Nini scratched her head. "Ricky, I just got my phone like, an hour ago."

If he was a girl, Nini would know he would've been a bimbo (not that there's anything wrong with that, of course).

"O-Oh, right," he chuckled, not noticing the concerned face Nini made.

Ricky looked at the door once more and tapped his foot impatiently. He couldn't help but shake the feeling that something was going to go terribly wrong.

The shorter girl followed his gaze, finding nothing there. She looked back, only to find Ricky still worried. "Are you-"

"Good work today, all! See you here tomorrow, five thirty pm sharp." Ms. Jenn said, startling the two. "Nini, I'd like you to stay with Gina and Cassie. I'm sure they won't mind catching you up, right?"

Ashlyn met her eyes, signaling that they were about to go home and were just waiting for her. Cassie shook her head, mouthing that she had to stay back. The blonde nodded, making her way to find EJ.