Chapter 8

Joss is the first one to arrive at Gun's apartment.

He's all dressed up for a party, ready to just let go and have some fun.

He's surprised to see that Gun and his friend have definitely put in a lot of effort on their outfits.

He chuckles.

P'Off is going to be pleased.

Though I wonder whom the other one is dressed up for.

Joss heard about the incident that happened the other day, and was relieved to know that both the younger boys were safe.

I'm guessing it's for P'Singto.

Gun is wearing a tight blue top, with white glittery stripes that shine in the dark, complimented with beige pants that show all his curves crystal clear- especially his round ass. His hair is styled- his usually straight locks curled slightly around the edges.

And Joss has to admit that he looks very hot.

The other Nong, his name was Ohm as P'Off had mentioned, was dressed up equally nice, wearing a black Hawaiian t shirt, with two buttons opened up and cherry red skin tight jeans to match with his shirt. White piercings adorned his ear lobes to add to the overall look, and his hair was curled in a way similar to Gun's.

Joss was going to go crazy if his seniors didn't show up soon.

But just then, a brilliant idea popped up in his head.

"Nongs, you drink alcohol right?"

They both nodded.

This was going to be fun.

Off, Tay and Singto stepped into Gun's apartment at 5:30, bickering with each other.

"You're late P!"

Joss's voice interrupts their bickering, and they stop in their tracks to take in the sight in front of them.

All the Nongs looked drunk and terribly hot.

But Gun didn't mention alcohol at all.

Off tenses up immediately.

"Joss, did you give alcohol to them?"

He points worriedly at the sight.

"Yes I did P, what's the problem?"

Tay smacks his boyfriend's head.

"Joss! They're only in college. They might not be used to drinking yet-

"Don't worry Tay, I asked them and they said yes." Joss slurs his speech. He was definitely drunk.

Tay sighs.

Well what's done has been done.

The three men look at the alluring sight in front of them, and pray to all the deities to let their hearts come out of this, alive.

Pop music echoes loudly throughout the apartment.

Joss has apparently brought everything needed for a house "party"- disco lights, music systems and more alcohol.

Leave it to the man to organize a party.

The younger guys in the room seem to love the arrangement- as this is much more than they ever imagined.

And they're  making the most use of everything.

Joss pulls Tay away from the group, snaking his arms around his waist and asking him to dance.