Chapter 33

Wang Haikuan's P.O.V

*No proofread.*

Since when I lost my child I noticed something is off with Ziyi. At first I thought this is because we loose our child and she can't be pregnant again. I tried hard to make her happy. When we went on trip she asked me to return as soon as possible. She said we need family's presence so we could overcome this incident. But after returning from vacation I noticed that her behavior changed completely. She was not the girl I fall in love with. She was caring, nice cheerful. One day I forget an important file at home so came back but she wasn't at home I called her where is she, she lied that she is at home. This is the first she was lying to me or I never noticed it before. I took that file but my mind was wandering that she is hidding something from me. I searched her cupboard and what I found was shocking to me. 'Contraception Pill'
She was taking contraceptive pills... But why.. she can't be pregnant again. May be she was using this before and she forget to threw this. I went back to company but my mind was restless. Jiang cheng noticed my behavior and suggest me that I should take a rest. But I didn't wanted to go home. I told him if he could Accompany me to the bar as I want take few drinks. We went to bar and ordered drinks & snacks. After few drinks he got drunk.. I chuckled at his behavior because Cheng has a strong & fierce personality and Now he is behaving very Cute & funny. I decided to drop him home as I was not much drunk. When we reached at his home. I supported him to walk inside as he was too drunk & sleepy. I told him for keys which he took out from his pocket fumbling.
I led him to bed and grab a glass of water for him. When I was turn to leave He grabbed my hand and what he said was unbelievable.
He said that Meng Ziyi befriended Xiao Zhan but hidding her identity. He said that she introduced him as Wen Qing and they often meet before Zhan married to Yibo.
What...??? I couldn't believed in his words. I grabbed his wrist and freed myself and run out of his house. Hurriedly I went inside my car and headed to our penthouses. I didn't wanted to go home and face my family when I am in this state.  I informed them that I will staying out because of work.
I fall on the bed tired, thinking about what Cheng said. My heart desires doesn't wanted to believe but my mind said something else. There was battle between my mind & my heart. 
The day when Yibo introduced Zhan as his husband. I saw Ziyi & Zhan both looked shocked. I never give attantion to those tiny things but now those things are making chaos in my mind. How ziyi looked at them with Anger or sometime with jealousy. I thought this is because they had Yuan who Complete their family. I told her that we should adopt a child but she denied saying that she is not ready but she always tried to play with Yuan but Yuan never got comfortable with her. I was sensing something suspicious between Yibo & Zhan's behavior too. They were trying to play like a happy couple but I can sense their is more bitterness between them. Yibo didn't spend his time at home as before. And Zhan who was always cheerful kept silence most of time.
Next day after Work I decided to had lunch at home so I could talk Zhan about this. There is no gain in talking with Yibo because as usual he will never tell me if anything bother him.
He became more mature at the teenage. These years were hard on him and I knew he missed his mom & Dad too. I tried to hard take place of them but yibo He always thought that I sacrificed alot for him so he didn't wanted to burden us with his trouble. But we are family and he is my responsibility. I did everything not because he was burden to me but because he was my little brother. My precious brother and only family. If not Uncle had adopted us we don't know what would have been happened to us. But I know one thing for sure. I never wanted him to struggle in his life again. I want him happy and I know he loves Zhan so much. There must be any misunderstanding so I'll talk to Zhan.

But when I entered the Mansion I saw Zhan left hurriedly. I went inside and asked aunty Xue where Zhan went  hurriedly and where is Ziyi??. She said she doesn't know where is Zhan w and it was first time when Zhan left without informing any of them & Mrs wang went to meet her friend. I went to my room to freshen myself.
It's been a while since I & Uncle spend time alone so I decided to talk to him today. But before I could reach his room I got a call from Yibo. He said Ziyi took Yuan from his school and he could not reach them. He sounds worried. He said he will be coming for lunch. After he disconnected the call I called Ziyi but Her number was switched off. I called her friend but she said She is not with Ziyi. I got tensed i was having very omnious feeling. I called Yibo again but his number was switched off.
This can't be a coincidence. I called Zhan and the result was same. There is something suspecious.  I decided to wait for 20 minutes as it should be enough for yibo to reach home. But when after 20 minutes he didn't reached home. I called seungyoun to help me to find yibo's Car. After 10 minutes he informed me that his car is parked Near Yuan's school. But hasn't he left already. So why his Car is parked there. O god we have so many rivals and enemies what if they Harm them. Yibo , Ziyi , Zhan Yuan all of them are unreachable, missing. I told Seungyoun to find the location of Ziyi. When I married her I specifically customized a special wedding Ring for her safety with a mini GPS Tracker. After few minutes he successfully located her location. It was a abodened area far from City. My suspicious was right. I called officer Bowen and told him everything within 40 minutes we reached there with a special team. There was two men were guarding an old building. Officer Bowen & one more officer took action and knocked them out. When we went inside hidding ourselves two more men were knocked out. Bowen and one men were walking ahead of us and two men were behind of us to protect. There were many room. They checked each room silently. We walked through corridor and heard noices coming from the last Room. We followed the voice & hid ourselves to next Room trying to hear their conversation.
I was shocked hearing Yibo's confession.
"I am sorry for hurting you. But I want to tell you one thing o never thought to reveal. But I know this is my only & last chance" after a moment of pause" I love you Zhan. I love you from the very start. But I was so blinded. I never thought that In my life I will ever experience love but "
He was saying but cut in the middle when I heard another voice "stop your love confession just kill yourself "
"Thank you for coming into my life otherwise I will never knew the feeling of love. I am sorry Zhan. Please be happy kind cheerful As you were. I.. I love you" Yibo said and I heard Zhan shouted
"Noooooooooo...."
What the fuck is happening here.
I heard a laughter.
"Not so soon Mr. Wang. You hurt my sister. She cried in front of me. All because of you.   I will not give you this easy death. "
I heard a voice and Yibo cried in pain
"Ahh..."
"Don't touch him you bastard.. " Zhan shouted. "Ziyi please tell your brother not to hurt him. I said I am coming with you wherever you want to take me. Please let them go. Please Ziyi. You said you love me right. Please leave them for me. I will follow you for all my life. I will give my whole life..." Zhan cried.
"No zhan don't plead to them. I am fine. Please don't cry." Yibo said with pain.

It was unbelievable to me what I heard.
Ziyi was behind all this mess. I Looked at seungyoun and Bowen. Officer Bowen Signaled his team and he told me and Seungyoun to stay here.
After 2 min of silence I heard a loud sound of gun. I heard Ziyi shouted " brother....."
I heard three more loud sound .
. My heart was praying. Seungyoun hold me and signaled me to calm down.
How can I calm down my brother his husband and Yuan is inside. And my wife she.. she kidnapped them because she loves Xiao Zhan. ??
One officer came and Signaled us to follow.
I followed him and went inside the room
Three goons were lying on floor dead. And  Ziyi was crying shaking one man who was dead. Yuan and Zhan was crying holding Yibo in the corner Oh my god.

"Yibo..Yibo.." Zhan was patting his cheeks.
I looked at him blood was flowing through his head.
"Yibo..." I shouted and ran to him.
Bowen came and put a cloth on head to stop bleeding. He patted my back and said that Ambulance is arriving within a minute. Thank God we came prepared.
Zhan fainted on the floor. I got panicked and Yuan was crying loudly. His both father's were Unconscious. I didn't understand what to do.
Soon the medics arrived and we led yibo on stretcher. Bowen arrested Ziyi and they left for the police station and We headed to the hospital. I didn't bother look at Ziyi. I  felt she was looking at me.
_________________________________________

So guys... How was the chapter.???
If you are liking this story please vote. I am waiting for your love. I will write one more Chapter tonight. So took a deep breath and wait.
Ahhh I am tired... I need a nap.
Bbye