➝ chapter seven - wolf's bane

Start from the beginning

Ivy was nearly offended that Scott that girls were 'psychotic'. "Not all girls are psychotic. Just don't get on their bad side. You might not think Alison has a bad bone in her body, I'm telling you she does" Ivy explained.

Scott knew Ivy was right but didn't want to believe that Alison would ever hurt anyone even if she came from a family of hunters.

Stiles went on to explain that he had another back up plan which was to steal the necklace off Alison.
Now, Ivy wouldn't say she agreed with literally stealing the necklace but if was the only other way - it was worth the try.

"Or we could ask Ivy to ask to borrow it" Scott suggested.
"That... that's actually a really good idea" Stiles added.

Ivy sighed before answering. "I can't I'm kind of in bed rest right now"
"And what happens if you get attacked again?" Stiles questioned.

Stiles and Scott never got a chance to personally ask Ivy about what happened that night in the hospital seen as she kept falling unconscious.

"I die" Ivy deadpanned "are you seriously asking me that?" She exclaimed.
Stiles began making faces, if Ivy was there she would have punched him.

"Come by my house later"

---

A bag of McDonald's was thrown through Stiles bedroom window as well as a red heads body.
Elizabeth refused to buy any fast food for Ivy until she full recovered, so she took matters into her own hands.

The red head landed on her back holding her sprained arm close to her chest.
"I'm here" she picked up sunglasses and placed them back on her face.

"Ivy you're alive?" Danny was shocked to see the girl.
She walked behind the boy and gave him a small smile and hug.
"Love you too, Danny"

Ivy jumped onto the stilinski boys bed, only realising Derek staring at one of the many books Stiles owned.

Stiles could hear Ivy trying to secretly whisper to him.
"Pst...pst...pst" she tried whispering to her best friends.

"What Ivy?"

"What's he doing here?" She whispered, pointing at Derek who was glaring in her direction.
"Yeah, who is he again" Danny asked.

"Um, My cousin - Miguel" Stiles lied.
Ivy face turned strawberry red, she now had a new name for the sour wolf.
"Boo you whore" Ivy threw a fry hitting Stiles in the face.

Is she okay?" Danny asked Stiles in a hushed whisper.
"It's just medication from the two times she nearly died. She'll probably fall asleep any moment. I mean hopefully" Stiles whispered.

Stiles continued trying to convince Danny to track down where the text message came from.
Ivy could feel Dereks eyes burning into her as she sat and ate.
"What are staring at oversized puppy?" she asked with her mouth full of fry's. "Want a fry?" She offered.

"What do you remember?"

"You think if I remembered who tried to kill me twice - I would just sit down and be silent?" The red head retorted in a whisper remembering Danny was still in the room.
Ivy didn't want the Alpha to get away with trying to kill her multiple times, but she felt some type of vulnerability as she didn't know what she was capable of.

"Wh-"

"Is that blood on his shirt?" Danny asked turned looking at Dereks shirt that had blood on it.
Ivy cursed under her breath at the werewolf.

"Yeah. Yes. Well, he gets these horrible nose bleeds" Stiles explained.
"Don't lie to the guy, Stiles." She lifted her eyebrows. "Miguel got his period"

"I'm not sure she-"
"Let her be, Danny" Stiles placed his hand on Danny's shoulder and sighed.

"Hey Miguel" Stiles and Danny slowly turned towards Derek.
Ivy didn't really know what was going on at the moment as she was stuffing her face with fry's.
Stiles told Derek to borrow one of his shirt to hide his 'horrible nose bleed' stain on his shirt.

"Stiles? This...no fit" Derek stretched the shirt in his hands.
"Oh, cousin Miguel doesn't speak perfect English but is very good at speaking Mexican" Ivy chortled.
"Mexican isn't a language, Ivy" Danny reminded the girl. Ivy shrugged at him.

Danny eventually gave in and decided to help track down the number.
The message was sent from Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital by ...
Melissa Mcall.

---

Stiles and Derek argued on weather to bring a sleeping Ivy - who was bound the wake up at one point - along with them to see if Melissa was really behind the text message.

Ivy sat in the back of Stiles blue jeep texting her aunt telling her of her whereabouts and lying about what exactly they were doing.

Her brown eyes were lifted from the small screen in front of her when Derek slammed Stiles face off the steering wheel.
She stared at the duo in confusion before shrugging and nodding.

Just as Stiles and Ivy began getting out of the jeep they were stopped by Dereks voice "Where's she going?"

"To help you boon" she retorted.
"Is this really up for debate?" Stiles interrupted.
"The more we sit here and debate the more time we waste" Ivy tried getting straight to the point so they could leave, they were wasting time.

"If anything happens to you, I'm not helping." Derek pointed at the red head. "Don't say I didn't warn you not to go it"

"Was I supposed to offended?" She furrowed her eyebrows slamming the door and walking off with Stiles.

---

"They're not here, let's leave" Ivy sighed as she and Stiles checked Peter Hales room to find nobody in the wheelchair or room.

Stiles spoke to Derek as the teenagers left the room.
Just as the teens turned their backs they were met by Peter Hale.

Ivy stared at the man for moments and everything came flooding back to her.
He tried to kill her in the hospital the other night.
Ivy quickly grabbed onto Stiles hand and listened to Dereks screams telling them to leave.

"You must be Stiles. Pamela" he's eyes turned to Ivy who was frozen in her spot.

---

A/N
There is only three more chapters left in this part (part one) of the book and most of them are kind of short.
But in season two Ivy does explore her powers more and learn more about her past.
Like and vote!!!
-a