29

"I've figured it out, haven't I," Narcissa stated, apparently in Bellatrix's direction. Bellatrix turned her head to glance at her sister with a curious look. "And what, exactly, have you figured out?" "You're seeing someone, aren't you?" Narcissa asked. Bellatrix let out a small 'hm' noise in response. "Well? That's it, isn't it?" Narcissa questioned again. Bellatrix laughed softly, her attention turned back towards the book in her hands. "Yes." Bellatrix answered simply, glancing at her sister once again to see a delighted spark fly through her eyes. A small smile came to Bellatrix's lips after a moment, and she knew what was inevitably coming.

"So who is it?" Bellatrix remained silent, smiling when Narcissa became frustrated. "Come on, you have to tell me!" "I have to do nothing of the sort!" Bellatrix retorted. "You'll tell me eventually," Narcissa stated, crossing her arms. "What makes you think I'll tell you anytime soo- what are you doing?" Bellatrix gestured to Narcissa's hand that was gripping at her wand. Narcissa smirked her classic Malfoy smirk that all Malfoys seemed to do on instinct. "Oh no you don-" "Rictusempra!" Bellatrix was cut off by the sound of her own laughter, curling over on herself.

"Haha- stop, stop- hahaha- I'll tell you!" Narcissa rolled her eyes and lifted the charm, smirking in success. "Told you you'd tell me. Now, spill. Again." Bellatrix huffed in amusement at her sister before nodding. "Alright, I'll give you a hint," Narcissa opened her mouth to argue, but then decided against it and closed her mouth again. "You've met them before." Bellatrix stated, only earning a bemused scoff from Narcissa.

"And that's supposed to help me? I've met plenty of people! Tell me more." "No can do." Bellatrix said, shaking her head once. Narcissa huffed again. "I just want to know who it is you're seeing!" "I know." "Am I not supposed to get nosy when my sister starts seeing someone, I assume, willingly and not because of an arranged marriage?" "I didn't say you weren't." "Tell me, please?" "No." Narcissa had a slight pout on her face due to Bellatrix's stubborness. Not to mention Bellatrix had turned her attention back to the book she had previously set aside. "Fine. Dinner's at 7, by the way," Narcissa called as she exited Bellatrix's room.