23

"Hermione, what's up with you? You haven't spoken a word all day, which would be normal if you were reading, but you haven't been." Hermione finally looked up at Ginny instead of just pushing around her food. "I can't really tell you about it here," Hermione gestured to Harry, along with the rest of the students in close proximity to the pair when Harry gave Hermione a strange look.

     "Ohh, is this about-?" Hermione shot Ginny a glare before she could finish her sentence, which once again caused Harry to give the pair another strange look. "Okay, I'm missing something here. What exactly can't you two talk about around me?" Ginny glanced back over to Hermione. "Uh," Hermione sighed and pushed her plate away from herself.

     "I promise I'll explain later, Harry. And you," Hermione turned back to Ginny. "We will talk about this later tonight. I'm going back to the dorm, Gin. Later, Harry," Hermione waved to Ginny and Harry, then stood up and made her way out of the great hall. Harry shrugged as Hermione left, turning back to his food and only halfway listening to Ginny's speech about how awesome Luna is.

Sorry, short update, I know. I'm working on another chapter, it'll be a bit longer hopefully.