6

"So, Bella, how...have you been?" Narcissa glanced at Bellatrix's arm where she knew the dark mark still layed, just as it did on Lucius'. "...oh, you know...I've just been around. Terrorizing a few muggles..." Bellatrix glanced over to her sister with a small grin. "I'm kidding." "So you've been alright?" Bellatrix nodded.

"That's good. What brings you here? Not that I mind seeing my sister again." Bellatrix gave a small smile to her sister. "Like I said, I've just been around. Figured, since I was nearby, I might as well crash here for a while. Honestly, I don't know how I'm even alive right now," Narcissa nodded. "Yeah, I was surprised when I heard you were supposedly dead. Especially since you were dueling the Weasley clan's mother." "No need to rub it in, Cissy. I suppose she just didn't have the heart to actually kill someone, even if, in her mind, that person was a demon."

Narcissa nodded. "True. I apologize for all the questions, but this is all somewhat baffling. Why didn't you just come to the Manor once you were, well, alive again?" Bellatrix remained silent for a moment, her mind transfixed on the fireplace, which at the moment, glowed dimly. It really reminded her of Hermione for some reason. Did I just call her Hermione? No! Its Granger...not that I hate the thought of a first name basis.

"I have a new conquest. A fiery little git, really. But that's good, I suppose. The bugger occupies my time. And at least this conquest returns my affection," Bellatrix let out a small chuckle, remembering how obsessed she was over the dark lord. As much as she didn't like reffering to Hermione as a 'conquest', it wasn't really the wrong term. For now, Bellatrix was planning on keeping the gender of her 'conquest' secret. As much as she trusted her sister, of all wizard-kind, purebloods were the most strict about these kinds of things.

"That's good, Bella. Now, as much as I would adore catching up with you tonight, I haven't gotten much sleep lately, and the idea of sleep seems simply lovely. I'll see you in the morning, Bella," Bellatrix nodded in acknowledgement. "'Night, Cissy," You've gone soft, Bellatrix Black.(a.n. she's back to bellatrix black now, because her husband died in the war I guess? Just...just go with it.) And all for the little Mudblood Granger...Hermione.