Santa Claus is Coming to Town!

Its two days before Christmas. Both parents already done with all the presents for their parents, kids, close friends and others. They haven't wrapped it yet, though.

This year they get to host for Christmas dinner for the both sides of family. So all the families from both sides would be here and it'll be the craziest experience for the kids.

Today Louis and Harry want to take the boys to meet Santa! They know that they never experience this before and they know that they would love this so much...

Niall had a runny nose last night though. He felt a bit poorly but hopefully this morning he gets better.

"Good morning..." Harry says carefully waking Niall up. "How are you this morning, nibug ? You feel better ?" Niall squirm in his sleep slowly waking up. Squished his eyes shut and open it revealing a really stunning blue eyes like his papa has. His hands reaching up for Harry to be picked. He still sniff a bit but it better than last night. "You excited meet Santa ?"

Niall eyes wide as Harry mentioned Santa "Santa!"

"Okay, let's go downstairs."

---

An hour later, the boys all set with their winter gear added a Vapor rub for the boys in their chest to warm them up a lil bit more.

"Who's excited to meet Santa ?" Louis cheered form the passenger seat. The boys just keep silent, clueless. "Oh yeah, guess you guys all excited to meet Santa." Louis frowned.

"Ooh, Lou. They all just distracted with each other. They all really cute with their winter gear." Harry exclaimed.

"How 'bout me ?"

"Hhmm.. I think," he say with his deep voice, "you look sexy." He whispers and gives him a wink. And that makes Louis blushed.

---

They went to like a place that take you to a journey of christmas-i don't know the name of the place- and at the end you get to meet Santa!

Its a wintery forrest with a fake snow but it still cold as ever. They all waited in a line and one by one a family can enter the place.

The first stop each of the boys get a candy cane. Its not a real candy cane -niall nearly eat it, tho- its just a christmas decoration and the boys get to put the candy cane in the christmas tree!

The second one, they get to meet a husky. Isn't that cute ? aweee... At this part Liam gets really excited! he even want to enter the dogs field. but sadly they can't go in there and the elders have to deal with a bit of tantrum there.

"Liam no.. Shh baby. Its alright. You're a good big boy, yeah ? so you can meet Santa and get a present from him, right ?" Louis calm him down and it works! ;)

The last stop before they meet Santa. They get to see a reindeer for real! They all so excited. And this time they get to be close from them and they get to feed them, too. Zayn's a bit scared of them, tho.

At last... They meet Santa! They enter Santa's little house and they seem fine still a little shy.

"Hello, boys! How are you ?" Santa's asked. Kneeling in front of Liam. Who's not being picked up.

They a shied away. "C'mon..." Santa picked Liam up and set him in his left legs. "What do you want from christmas, little man ?" He asked Liam. Liam won't stop rambling about what he wanted for christmas until Louis finally able to stop him and picked him up from Santa's lap but, before they take a couple cute pictures of them. 

Niall tells Santa a lot of stuff too. He's really enjoying his time with Santa and everytime he touches Santa's beard he giggle like mad. 

The last on is Zayn. He still unsure about Santa. He kept a cautious eyes to the Santa. Not until Harry placed him in Santa's lap, he started to cry, really loud. "No, Daddy!" He grab Harry's hand. 

Harry picked him up again, "What's wrong ? Its Santa..." Zayn just shook his head and burries it in the crook of Harry's neck. "Its alright... okay.." He manage to calmed him down. 

"Its alright.. We could meet Santa next year and maybe you'll like it." Louis reasoned. Each of the boys get a little sack full of sweets and a lego figures. They're so cute with their little hands manage to hold all of them.

There are countless of photos the parents took and its one of the best memories that they should cherish and remembered until they're old. 

------------------------------------------

Is it too late for Christmas story ? Sorry :( The next part is going to be the new year part, I think.

I meant to post this before christmas but, its holiday and i'm on a holiday with my big family, met cousins and all the family and with them around, once, i get to spent my time interact with other people in real live not only with the internet, i can forget about schools, problems, so yeah, i'm sorry for that.  I didn't celebrate christmas, though. but still its holiday! 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!!!