Shopping and Decorating!

Please, Read the A/N down below after you read! :D

As Harry and Louis promised yesterday, they're going to buy the boys' stuff.

"Zayn, c'mon! Get ready. We're waiting for you.." Louis called from his car. Liam and Niall were all good and already buckled in their seats-the usual seat-. But Zayn, he stuck with his shoes.

"My foot not fit to the shoe-shoe!" Zayn let out in frustration.

"C'mere! I'll do it for you." Harry said step out of the car and carried Zayn to the car. Harry helped Zayn to put his shoes on. "Done! All situated..." Harry said after he buckled Zayn.

They were planning to go to Kiddicare first for the nursery stuff and then go to Harrods to buy a cute little things and others.

But for the mattresses and crib they bought it by online and it will arrived today, hopefully it will be done by the services before they got home.

"All buckle buckley!" Louis sing, "Let's go shop shopey!"

"Buwckley, showpey!" Niall copied, giggling. With that Louis started the engine and went to the nearest Kiddicare.

Once they arrived, all the boys were so excited! They all jumping around. Especially Niall his chubby legs seems want to do a big adventure, he didn't want to be picked up. But Liam as usual he always obey what his father said and Zayn well same as Niall.

"Zayn, Niall... Careful! You could get bumped to another people... Hold daddies hand, c'mon" Harry commanded. Sticking his hands to be held by the boys.

They entered the shops and quickly the boys were amused by all the cute and cool stuff... Once they inside not a minute they got in they all ready screaming and yelling in excitement, "Daddy! Daddy! This.. This!" Zayn screaming pointed to the giraffe stuff. 

Harry walked to Zayn while Louis picked Niall and Liam to go with him, "Before we buy toys, we have to buy the important things first,okay ?" Harry said pick Zayn up and then go to the pushchair section. 

They were searching for the green one because it most likely used by Niall. Since if they bought 3, its too much and Liam and Zayn were mostly don't need it anymore soon. And from what they saw Niall like green so that what they chose for him.

Louis crouched down to Niall's height, picked him up from the ground and poited to the pushchair, "Do you like that one, Ni ?" Louis pointed to the turtle shell green pushcahir and Niall nodded in response saying an uncoherrent words. 

Next they went to the car seat. For Niall its green cause there was a matching color with his pushcahir. Liam go with the blue one there's a monster thing there and Zayn he went for the zebra theme. 

On their way to the highchair section, they have a little bit breakdown there. Niall was crying. No one knows why he just did, "Baby, Niall, what's wrong ?" Louis asked Niall who was still on his hips. Niall's cry just got louder and a few people around them watching them. There was someone who gave them a disgusting look and some of them gave them an adoring look. Louis and Harry didn't mind all of them. It happened before they have kids having a complete family. They didn't mind at all. At least they're not trying to insult them especially their children. "Shhh... Niall. It's okay." Louis wiped Niall's tears. Soon Niall's cry was subside down and he quickly fell asleep in Louis' arm. Actually he was just tired. 

Louis continue to walk to find his husband on the highcahir section. "Lou ? What should we buy ?" Harry asked Louis. "My mum recommend me to buy the Tripp Trapp one. Because she said that way it's easier." Harry suggested. 

"Hmm.. Maybe that one's good. We should just buy that one. It'll last longer, isn't it ?" Louis, well he's the CEO but still he thought things carefully. He wasn't a millioner that waste all the money just like that. Its not that he was stingy or what. He just didn't do that.

After all that stuff they all went to the toys section again and the madness were started there. Niall who was asleep, awaken by the sound of his brothers cheering and he decided to joined them too. 

Louis and Harry let them buy anything they wanted cause, before the boys met them, they don''t have much facilities, education, toys that provide them fully and now they were here. They wanted to make their life complete and happy like what the boys did to Louis and Harry.

Zayn he was more interested to the painting, color and marvels. He bought all the figure in The Avengers and he bought a crayon, pencil colour and drawing book of course. Liam in the other hand he more into an educational thing (?) he took a lot of books, pencils, colouring, drawing books, blocks, stackers, puzzles. He also bought batman and Iron man action figure. Last Niall, he went for a Lego, blocks, cars he more into a vehicle thing.

After a half an hour they finished their adventure through the kiddicare  and went to Harrods! 

There wasn't much there. They bought a cute little things. Shoes, clothing and more toys!

They were done with the shops they decided to have a nice late lunch in Harrods. They were really hungry. Zayn enjoying his chicken, Liam with his steak  a little help from his Papa, Niall go with Pasta, I think that's Niall's favorite right now. and the elders decided to chose sandwiches.  

They were on their way to the front door to get to the car. Niall being a curious little monkey he is decided to touch a glass vases and pushed it. Luckily Harry saw that before Niall pushed it or it might break to a million pieces, "Niall!" Harry yelled in a stern voice. Niall looked up and saw his father. His lips started to tremble and his eyes watery. He let out a loud sob and he had a meltdown there in the middle of the store, again. People were staring at them, again with a different look. "Ssshh.. Baby Niall. Its okay you're not in trouble. Just don't do that again, okay ? Stay with daddies, right ?" Harry picked him and they all went to the car. 

~~~~~~

A/N

HELLO!!! I'm sorry for the lateness (?) . Its short, crap, sh-it. Uggghhh... I hate this chapter too. But I have to do something for you ? Is it enough ? I know its not. 

But a lot of you guys want DRAMA in this story. A lot of Drama going on in my mind and my real life. But I don't have much time guys :( blame the school for it! damn, I hate school. So yeah I'm really sorry for not the very late posting. I figured I'm a shitty writer. Oh, I'm not a writer. I'm just here to entertain some of you guys that want to read my crap book with the weird grammar and plot :D Hahah..

But you know.. I want to ask you guys, again. So a lot in my mind is a teenage problem/Drama thing but there's a few for the kids. So now I'm asking you. Do you prefer it to be like one big drama done and that's it the book completed or like from the childrem problem and they grew up things and jumped to where they're a teenager or I could do the drama and that's but there's a sequel ?? Please let me know. [probably its a bullshit. I might not write again or something. with the irregulare update and stuff. so no promises.] {OR if any of you want to help me build this story its very pleased! Just message me and we can sort things up! It's going to be "Let's Make a Story Together" hahah.. *inpired by The Sims Youtuber. I love sims so much btw. hahah. what a shit. sorry}

That's all I wanted to share with you guys!

So Comment, Like, Share, Fav!

GOODBYE, FRIEND! 

p.s. Its from youtube daily vlogger family it called Sacconejolys Their kids are so cute! Mostly I'm inspired by them xx

Thanks, Lintang xx