Afternoon with the Stylinson

The Stylinson were back at their house with their new 3 addition which the could proudly called them their Son; Liam, Zayn and Niall.

On their way to the house Niall happily munching to his cookies that he got from his new daddies while Zayn sleeping peacefully, soft snore coming from his little mouth and Liam stared outside the window.

Harry unbuckled his seatbelt first and he went open the back passanger door, "Liam, c'mon buddy we're here at mine and papa's house." Liam nodded and got out of, the car with a bit of Harry's help. "Niall, c'mon." Harry gestured open his arm and Niall groaned "C'mon babe... We can eat cookies inside, okay ? and I'll give you a hot chocolate. C'mon, buddy." Harry unbuckled Niall's seatbelt and Niall let Harry picked him up.

On the other side of the door Louis tried to wake Zayn up. He was really hard to be waken up and from that he took a note that Zayn is a sleeper.

"Zayn, wake up baby.." Louis tried to wake him up.

"No, papa.. sleep. I tired." Zayn said remained still on his seat. Louis smiled when he heard Zayn called him Papa.

"Okay.. Just let me carry you, okay ? and after that you can sleep again." Louis unbuckled Zayn's seatbelt and picked him up.

Zayn eyes slowly opening realizing that he was infront of the biggest house his ever seen. "Papa ?" Zayn asked perking his head his mouth agaped from Louis' shoulder.

"Hhm ?"

"Is this your and daddy house ?"

"Yes buddy."

"And we live here ?"

"Of course, babe. You, Liam and Niall are going to live here with Me and Daddy." Zayn wiggled and Louis put him down.

Zayn ran to where Liam and Niall stood which with Harry who was talking who made Niall giggle. "Liam! Niall! We live here together. It really big!" Zayn squealed excitedly which make Louis and Harry laughing together.

"Right let's go inside." Louis said pulling Harry and set his hand to Harrys waist. With their sons in front of him whispering and giggling together.

"Daddies ? You sure we live here ?" it's Liam turn who asked.

"Yes, Liam.. We're going to live here together. Why ? You don't like it ?" Harry said beding down to Liam height.

"No. I love the house it cool and it really big. I never see house this big." From Liam's statement it made Harry's and Louis' grin bigger and cooed to him.

"Haha.. It's yours, too right now." Louis said picked Liam up and tickled him make him giggle. "Let's go inside and make you guys settled, okay ?"

They were entering the house and Louis' bodyguard-he's the 3rd richest man in London, btw. course he has bodyguard- help them with the boys luggages and put them in the 2nd story.

Harry and Louis settle them in the living room. Which is a black, white and chocolate theme. Their house is not the classic mansion type thing. It more like a modern, big house, a really big field with a swimming pool and they already prepared for the children's playground.

The boys were examined their big, new house. They still can't believe they gonna live here maybe, forever. Actually they don't really care about the house and such. What they need is love safety and happiness and they really hope that their new daddies could give them what they need.

Harry walked out from the kitchen and brought 5 hot chocolates, 3 in the sippy cup the other 2 in a mugs and cupcakes. He put it in the black coffee table in front of where the boys sat. "Here as I promise, Niall. Here's your hot chocolate." He handed them one by one.

They finished it very. Even though it still a bit hot. Niall licked his lips "Yum.. yum, daddy. Ni like it." He said grinning.

They continued their afternoon hot chocolate time insert with a bit chit chat to know each other better.

It was already 5 pm and they thought it's be nice if they run a bath.

"Boys.. who's ready to go to bath ??" Louis asked and they all screaming 'me! me! me!' Including Harry and that made Louis laughing harder. "I guess I have 4 babies now..." Louis smirked and they laughed together. "Okay, c'mon we'll take a bath together. Hope the bathtub will fit." Louis picked Zayn and Niall while Harry took Liam.

Louis and Harry helped the kids to undress and run a hot water to the bathtub. The kids were all in the bathtub now splashing the water around and to his daddies. Playing with the bubbles and because of they haven't bought toys for the boys. For now they only play with the water.

The elders help them to rub their shampoos and soaps to their bodies and hairs, rinsed it afterwards.

Thankfully Harry and Louis already bought some clothes for age 3/4 maybe it'll look bigger on Niall. But at least they have some clothes on.

"Niall.. you look so cute with your loose clothes!" Harry exclaimed. Make Niall giggled.

"What do you want for dinner, guys ?" Harry asked made his way to kitchen. "Pasta ? anyone ?"

"Yes, daddy! I want pazta!" Zayn said running to the kitchen.

"Ni ni hungwy, too daddy! eat, eat, eat!" Niall followed Zayn.

"You always hungry, Niall." Louis chuckled with Liam on his hip. Niall grinning widely.

Liam really like to be alone. He didn't like crowd, loud noises. He likes peace. But when it cane to play he could be really wild.

"You're not hungry, Li ?" Liam perked up from the nickname. Liam shook his head.

"Tired, daddy. Want sleep!" Liam buried his head on Louis' neck deeper.

"We'll go to bed after dinner, okay ? you need to eat first." Liam nodded sleepily.

Since they only bought one highchair they decided to place Niall on it. Liam and Zayn sat on the usual seat.

Harry helped Niall with his pasta. Even though Harry helped Niall with it, the pasta still scattered everywhere on Niall's highchair. Liam and Zayn, the same but the pasta only went to all over their face.

From that, Louis and Harry learned that they should eat dinner first then get them to bath.

"God.. your faces. You need to be cleaned up guys." Louis said carrying the boys to the bathroom and placed them to the side of the bathtub and clean their faces and change their clothes.

Harry cooed from the bathroom door frame from what he saw. He really glad that Louis could grew fond on them and love them. Cause Harry really love them.

I'm sorry, it sucks, I know.

Tomorrow is my last final exam! YAY!

and I got One Direction ticket concert!!!! Can't wait!

Thanks for reading! keep votes and comments!!!!

-Li xx