Little Hero

“Lou ?” Harry said down next to Louis whom reading a newspaper probably about the world economy, things that Harry won’t ever understand. Louis hummed in response, he’s wearing his reading glass and he looks so damn sexy with it. “Do you have work to go to work today?” Harry asked his eyes full of hopefulness. It’s been a week for Louis day off since the boys home and he needs to go back to work.

“Haz, we’ve talked about this.” He folds the newspaper. “I’ve been home with you a week, yeah? And world’s economy is collapsing. I need to make sure that our company is alright.”

“The boys wanted to go to the park, today. You can come for awhile maybe.” Harry pouted.

“Haz,” Louis sighs. But Harry keeps give him his pleading looks. “Okay fine… I’ll come for lunch time, okay? Don’t forget to pack a lot of food!” Louis gets up, give Harry a peck in the lips. “I’m going to get ready. Can you wake the boys? I want to say goodbye before I go.”

Harry already packed everything the boys need in a bag and a picnic bag for the food. He’s so excited cause Louis never do this before. “C’mon boys! Who’s excited to go to the park?”

“ME!!!” The boys all yell in unison.

“Okay! Quick get in car!” Liam and Zayn climbed to their own car seats by themselves while Niall has to be tucked in.

A few minutes they arrived at the park. Zayn quickly unbuckled from his car seat and out of the car in a second. “Zayn! Wait there, I need to get your brothers out..”

“Daddy, I’m a big boy I can go to the slide by myself!” Zayn still running towards the park.

“Zayn! No! Come back here… We’ll play together.” Harry gave him a stern looks make Zayn pout. Harry managed to get Niall out of his seats and the last is Liam.

They finally find a good spot to put their picnic blanket. Harry texts Louis where he is and a few minutes later Louis came still in his suit gives Harry a kiss on the lips.

Niall and Zayn are already playing in the playground. While Liam just curled up besides Harry, “Liam why don’t you play with your brothers?” Louis asks take a sit besides Liam.

“No. I’m tired.” Liam is always tired Louis thinks.

“Alright. You can stay here with dads. Do you want to eat anything? I’ve cut up some apples your favorite. You want some?” And Liam nodded.

Liam is eating his apples while watching his siblings playing in the playground. He really wants to play with them but he just feels tired all the time.

Louis and Harry are to caught up with each other and they don’t realize their youngest is fell down from the monkey bars.

Liam who watches the whole scenes ran straight to Niall. Trying to calm him down. “Shh.. Niall don’t cry.” Zayn tried to calm him down. “Niall… Can you get up? We’ll go back to daddies.” Liam takes his brothers both hands and leads them where the parents sat.

Louis and Harry didn’t know anything until Liam come back with his brothers. Niall still crying silently. “Oh my god… What happened to Niall?” Harry asked quickly, worried.

“He fell down the monkeys bars.” Liam explains.

Harry takes Niall in his arm and sat him down on his lap.

“Shh Ni, It’s alright. Boys sometimes do that and it makes them stronger.” Louis explains to cheer him up. Liam asking for the antiseptic and band aid to Louis. Zayn helps Liam to clean his brother wound and placed the outer space band aid on it.

“I stronger? Like Spiderman?” Niall asks still sniffling.

Louis took both Zayn and Liam to his lap. “Yup. But sometimes Hero isn’t always a big buff man with their superpower. You can always be a superhero by doing a little thing like Liam and Zayn did. They help and take care for you, Niall.” Louis said.

“I am a hero?” Liam and Zayn look up to his Papa at the same time.

“All three of you are our hero.” Harry said smiling fondly to Louis and his kids. He’s so proud of his kids.

After that they share hugs and kisses and munched away their lunch.

 A/N Crappy ending. So sorry for taking so long and short.

Thank you for Zaynskinky who came up with the idea!!