↡ Introduction

Hello! Thank you so much for clicking on my book! It means a lot that you even thought about checking it out and I hope you continue to read

First question: how did you stumble upon my book? I'd love to know. Some of you are probably here from my other story called Ruthless.

This story is a sequel from Ruthless. You do not need to read Ruthless to read Broken Mates. In Ruthless you would have read a little bit about William's character but that's it. Once again, this is a stand-alone book.

Of course, I have to mention this little warning. I am not a perfect writer what so ever. I'm just throwing my crazy ideas and fantasies into words and I'm just trying to get better at it also. This story will contain some spelling mistakes and other errors. You are always free to correct them and I will fix it right away.

Any pictures/GIFs used in this story don't belong to me. Credit goes out to the owners. However, the headers, tags, and covers that were designed from those pictures were designed by me.

This story contains:
Mature content
Mentions of alcohol and violence
Unrealistic Topics
Obscene Language
Self-harm

Y'all are gonna get pissed at my characters but they need to evolve and start somewhere so please keep that in mind.

Votes and comments are always welcome! I appreciate my reader's thoughts and they are motivational to keep me updating on the book.

Anyway, I'm just going to pretend that everyone reads these things. Thank you so much for reading this! You can finally check out the cast I chose along with the aesthetics before reading the first chapter.

Hope you like it!