↟ Goodbye

Broken Mates is a completed book!! Wow. Simply, wow. Not gonna lie, I was so lost at the start writing this book but now I'm so proud of how it turned out. It's so sad that I won't be writing about Everest and William anymore.

This is the end of the two-part sequel. The first book was Ruthless and this is the second book. Thank you to absolutely everyone who has read Broken Mates. For all the readers who've supported me and showered me with comments and votes while I was writing this book, thank you. You made it all worth it and was such a huge motivation.

Without Naill Horan's heartbreak weather album, I don't think the book would've finished so quickly. I'm sure my writing is better than when I was forcing myself. I was struggling to write the last couple of chapters surprisingly and his music somehow got me to write somewhat smoothly.

Also here's a few random things to know about Broken Mates:

1. I got Aisen's name by misspelling Aiden. Though when I checked it was already an existing name.

2. The book was originally supposed to be thirty chapters long. It was my goal at the start but after figuring out Bradey everything fell into place and the ideas were irresistible.

3. I got the name Everest from the pup Everest in Paw Patrol. It's my breakfast show as I call it.

4. Aisen and Ivangeline (Rieka and Evander's daughter) are mates. I don't plan on writing a story about them because I have so many other books that I want to get done and I don't have much of a storyline if I was to write about their story. Sorry, if that's a disappointment:(

This book was a different book and I insisted on making it completely different from Ruthless. I really hope you guys liked it, I know not everyone will but that's okay. Feel free to ask questions, I will respond. I love you guys, thank you for choosing my book to read out of so many other options. I hope it wasn't a disappointment.

I don't have more words on much to say, so I guess this is the end. I hope to see you guys on my next story, I'll be publishing it on January 1st, 2021. Until then, goodbye you awesome people♡