22

The warmth from the sun radiating on William's eye stirred him awake. He squeezed them tight once and blinked a few times to get his eyes used to the sunlight. His eyes wandered from the windows in front of him down to a head of brown hair. He smiled to himself when he heard the familiar little snores. He brought the covers up to cover Yukina's bare shoulder.

He watched her sleep as the sun was rising from the horizon, carefully running his fingers through her hair. Although he wasn't confident in himself whenever they did the deed, he always felt like he had accomplished something whenever Yukina sleeps soon afterwards. Though it was hard to clean her last night and put her night dress on when she would just flop around. In the end, he thought it was best to just leave her naked, since it was more important for her to get some rest. He decided to grab an extra blanket from his linen closet to cover Yukina since the nights are cold.

William just watched her quietly with the same soft smile on his lips. He definitely would have never thought that he would find someone who would love him just as he is; even with the scar. It was really a miracle that Julius was able to find him and convinced William to join the Magic Knights. When he met Yukina, he thought that she would be disgusted with his cursed scar. Instead, she was very much like her father. Neither of them judged people by their appearances nor their backgrounds. He hoped to have Yukina by his side always, now and forever. His smile never leaving his face as he held onto these thoughts, having his heart full of love, William kissed the top of Yukina's head.

William felt her moving slightly, shivering from the cold. He brought her closer to himself, slightly blushing at the touch of her soft breasts against his chest.

"Mmm?" Yukina groaned from the sudden touch of heat. She fluttered her eyes open and furrowed her brows when she saw William's face. "Good morning?" She yawned.
"Good morning, love." William spoke with a smile. Yukina stretched and turned around, getting comfy on her other side.
"How long were you awake?" Yukina gently closed her eyes, trying to get back to sleep. However, her back was very chilly. She hummed in confusion and looked over her shoulder to see William confused.
"Is something the matter?"
"My back is cold..." Her voice trailed off as she looked down her arm and then beneath the blanket. Her face instantly went red and she covered herself while pushing away from William. "Where's my clothes?!"
William chuckled softly while reaching over to pull her closer to his clothed chest. "You wouldn't cooperate with me when I was trying to dress you. So I grabbed an extra blanket just in case you were cold."
"I'm sorry." Yukina pouted, annoyed at herself that she couldn't even stay awake to clothe herself.
"It's okay..." William's voice turned dark as he flipped Yukina so that her back was against his chest. "It's easier this way."
"W-what?!" Yukina moaned as she felt his slender fingers going to her front and playing with her clit. She could feel his hardened friend on her back. "Aren't you tired?!"
William stopped his foreplay and looked at her with worry. "If you're sore, we can stop."
Yukina averted her eyes away with a slight tint on her cheeks. "I mean, I'm not saying no."
A smirk played on his lips when he heard her answer and pulled her hip down to his. "We can make this quick."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yukina was breathing heavily on her side, trying to catch a breather since they finished their quickie. William sat up to clean off the cum that was around his friend. After, he laid back down on the bed and pulled Yukina close to his chest for some after sex cuddles.

"Shouldn't you get up?" Yukina muttered, feeling the sleep drifting back to her.
"I'm having the next few days off." William stroked her hair as he's getting tired. He chuckled to himself as he was making himself comfy in his own bed. "I was gone for three weeks; it's best to take a break."
Yuina hummed in agreement. "Would you like to do anything today then? A picnic would sound good." Yukina snuggled closer to William, taking a whiff of his scent, calming herself.
"Yeah," William breathed deeply with his eyes closed. "We can do that tomorrow. We can have a lazy day today."