Chapter 18: Another Devil General

Start from the beginning

Aqua: I can't stand these masked dolls. I wonder why, it irritates me.

Just then, the dolls turned its head towards her as it starts walking towards Aqua.

Aqua: Hey...what? What is it?

It hugs Aqua's foot as she was confused and looked at it closer.

Aqua: Wha...What? Does it want to play? Looking at the mask still ticks me off, but it's starting to look cute-

The doll exploded as we were all shocked to see this happen. You had a surprised look on seeing this.

Sena: As you can see these things cling onto things and then detonates themselves. Including people too.

Kazuma: I see.

Aqua: Why are you so calm?!

Just then, Darkness walks in front as one of the dolls began to cling onto her and blown up. The dust reveals Darkness to be okay without a scratch.

Darkness: Right. I'll take the lead to clear the way. Kazuma, (Y/N), stay behind me.

Eventually, you and Kazuma followed behind Darkness as three of you went inside the dungeon. Right now, Darkness was now able to hit the dolls with her sword, the adventurers behind us were following us. Just then, they failed to notice about the dolls and were detonated, giving the chance to investigate on your own.

...

Later, the three of you peek around the corner to see an adult woman wearing an office suit with a black and white mask covering her eyes.

(A/N: I had to make Vanir a female in this story. Plus, this female Vanir is a shotacon.)

Kazuma: Wow, she looks hot.

(Y/N: Kazuma, don't. I guess she must be the one who made those dolls.

Just then, Darkness comes in running to confront the woman.

(Y/N): Darkness, wait!

Darkness: You're the one behind this?

She then looks up at us.

???: Oh? I didn't expect you to make it this far.

She then stood up.

???: Welcome to my dungeon, adventurers! I am the root of this evil, the source of your problems! A commander in the Demon King's army, and a duke of hell who leads an army of demons. The arch demon whose sight pierces all in this world. 

Then the women lowered her head down before looking up again and introduced herself.

Valerie: My name is Valerie, sweetheart~

She spoke in a seducing voice.

Kazuma: (She's one of the Demon King's generals?!) Let's run!

Darkness: *Pulls out Sword* No. A servant of the Goddess Eris cannot flee in the face of a demon!