Chapter 5 - sleepy boy

Hey readers! :D

Welcome back to another chapter of my story (and this time actually on time).

No trigger warnings this time, enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________

---Dream's POV---

After 3 hours of editing, I was finally finished. I stretched while still sitting on my gaming chair. But then I hear quiet snoring. Where is it coming from? I looked to my right and saw Patches sitting next to me and liking her body up and down.

''Definitely not her.'' I mumble to myself.

Wait a minute! It was George! He was so quiet all the time that I totally forgot that I was still on a call with him! And he must have fallen asleep.

I giggle to myself, he is I think the only person I know that could be so silly to fall asleep while being in a call with someone.

Should I wake him up? Probably, but he seems so peaceful while sleeping. On the ofter hand, he fell asleep on his chair, and its probably not good for him to sleep in his chair the whole time.

''George?'' I ask quietly.

...

Nothing.

Maybe a bit louder?

''George.''

...

still nothing.

''GEORGE!''

''What!? Where am I!? Dream!?''

''finally.''

''Urgh, What happened?''

''You fell asleep while I was editing, and I'm finished by the way.''

''Oh, wait what time is it?''

''Well it's 6 PM over here, so it must be-''

''11 PM''  George finished the sentence for me.

''Yeah.''

''Well, I'm still sleepy.''

''Then go to bed.''

''But I don't want toooooooo~''

He really seems a bit tired. Not only a bit, a lot actually.

''Go to bed George.''

''Noooooo''

Wow, I think he is so tired that he doesn't even know what he is saying. He really should go to bed before he says anything he maybe regrets. I mean, I don't think he would have any secrets that he is hiding for me, but you never really know, do you?

''George, Go - To - Bed - Now.''

''Noooo, I want to stay here with you.''

How can he still be so stubborn even though he is half-asleep?

Wait, I think I have an idea!

''George if you're not going to bed right now, I will cancel your flight and you can't live with me anymore!''

''What? Noooo, I want to be with you Dream.''

''Then go to bed.''

''Fine, but only because I want to live with you Dreamy.''