Chapter 14 - Unexpected

Here you go, the real chapter, have fun!

_____________________________________________

"I'm not gay."

"Yeah, I thought so... You know what, let's just forget that. Let's just pretend it never happened."

I abruptly stand up and want to leave but I feel something grabbing my hand as I'm about to go.

"George wait-"

"What? I know this crush is stupid and now everything is gonna be so awkward."

"No, you didn't let me finish my sentence, George."

Dream was now standing right in front of me. Our faces were only a few inches apart, and I could feel his hot breath on my lips.

My mind couldn't really comprehend what happened next.

"I may not be gay, but I'm bisexual, and I've liked you for a long time now George."

WHAT!? IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING!? HE ACTUALLY LIKES ME???

And next thing I know is my lips being touched by his. He was kissing me! When realizing what is going on I closed my eyes and melted into the kiss.

His hand was resting on my cheek and the other on my waist. I laid my arms around him to make the kiss more comfortable and to let him know that I liked it.

Cause this is really the best kiss I've ever had. I could feel all the emotions boiling up in me.

The affection, the warmth, the passion the enthusiasm and,

the love.

After what felt like hours our lips separated.

"Wow, that was better than I ever imagined." Dream mumbled.

"Wait so- you actually like me Dream?"

"Of course I do! I thought it was pretty obvious."

"I mean, yeah. It's just... This feels so unreal to me. It's like a dream come true. You never showed any kind of affection before and I thought you wouldn't like me."

"Yeah, I'm good at hiding that stuff most of the time. To be honest, I'm glad that you told me first, I was scared of what you would say so I didn't plan on telling you and just wait until I maybe find someone else.

But now you confessed and I'm happy to say that I like you more than a friend too."

"So does this mean where like... Boyfriends now?"

"I mean... If you want us to be..."

"I would love to if you're ok with it."

"Then I'll be gladly your boyfriend George."

He had a bright smile on his face. Oh how much I love his smile. This really worked out better than I ever imagined. I don't know a way how this day could become even better.

"So Georgie since we are official now. How about we go somewhere later?"

"Y-you mean like a date?"

"Yeah, like a date."

"Of course! But where are we going?"

"It's a surprise, but I'm sure you'll like it."

"Sounds interesting..."

_____________________________________________

I hope you're all happy with this chapter. This was also my first time writing a kissing scene, what do you think of it?

Word count: 536 (+ 244 from the fake chapter

Published: 1/04/2021

Please remember to vote for the chapters if you like them
and have a nice day/night/whatever and
bye~

Oh wait right, not bye,

See ya~