finale❤ (chapter 17)

vanessa's pov (smut warn)

mads come over and we talk all we have to talk. i forgive her cause i cant be mad with this girl. she is the love of my life and no one would ever change that. 

After talking we go to my couch and we saw a movie. my arms were wrapped around her waist and i was laying down on her while she play with my hear. all of a suden a sat down and i face her. and i stare at her for like one minute. 

''oh dont face me cause all you cause is me wanting to kiss you and i cant for a week'' she said

'' and a half'' i said.

''ugh true'' she told me. 

''come here'' i said grabbing her face as i kiss her cheeck really close to her mouth.

''ugh dont tease, u know how i am'' she said.

after that i give her kisses in all her face, and then in the neck. 

''nessa?'' mads ask me.

''yeah beauty?'' i answer.

''you say that i couldnt gave you kisses on your lips, but i can fuck you?'' she ask. it was obvious she was alredy horny. 

''mmm... nope'' i said with a smirk on my face. ''but i can fuck you ;)'' i told her 

''yeah thats not gonna happen, i am always top'' mads told me.

''you dont know that till i top u sweety'' i told her as i bit my lip. 

''well so i thinkk that i will have to know'' she said with a smirk on her face. 

''lets just finish the movie at least, we cant be always thinking about sex'' i said.

'' of course'' she whisper in my ear in a sexy way. ugh this turn me on so much. 

after that we finish the movie, in the middle we stoped sometimes because i needed to turn around and kiss her cheeck or neck, cause i really miss her lips too. once we finish the movie, mads took her phone and i took mine and we were just chilling one on top of the other. 

'' baby?'' i ask her

''yeah princess?'' she respond. 

''earlier u ask me if we could shorten the time that we cannot kiss, remember?'' i said to her. 

''um yes'' she said bitting her lips.

''well i think about it and maybe we could kiss now'' i said as i lean into her. i couldnt keep it anymore, she is just so sexy for this world, and i dont kiss her like for a week and some days so i really need her now. 

we kiss so so passionatly for like ten minutes. me on top of her, and our mouths moving in sink. she introduce her tongue inside of my mouth, and we play for dominance, and she win. her toungue explore all my mouth, and then mines explores hers. we take the kiss to another level when she got up. we both were standing and she put her hands inside my t-shirt, grabbing my boobs. that make me moan in her mouth, and at the same time she push me into the wall.she took my legs and she bring me up, i wrapped my legs around her waist and she took me to the room. we never stop kissing till she push me down the bed. she get on me and she continue kissing me, this time it was shorter cause she start kissing me on the neck, and then she go down my body. 

''off. now'' she said pointing at my pants. 

shit this make me so wet. i took my pants off while she took her t shirt off, leaving her in bra and leaving me in a sexy and hot af view. she go down my pss and she start liking me all ''damn alredy so fucking wet for me;)'' she said. she insert 2 fingers on me while with the other hand she grabb my boob and while she was kissing me. shit this is intense as hell. i pull out to the kiss. ''s-shit mads i am coming'' i told her. ''come for me babe'' and that completly make me come. she took out her fingers and she go down again to lick me all again. i was embarassed cause i dont stop letting cum of my pssy like for a minute. ''you taste so fucking delicious'' she told me. she came up to kiss me and i fastly turn around, for her to be bottom. my turn gorgeous, i want u naked;), and just let me remind you that your body is perfeccion okay?'' ''yes ma'am'' she said. once she was naked i do the same to her that she did to me. it got really late so when i clean her up we go to sleep cuddled next to each other, all the parts of our body were wrapped around the other. its incredible how she always get me, also when i tell her not to kiss in one week, we finish having sex at the next day, or in the same one tho.

sheesh, there it was when i realize all the love i have for this girl, the girl that i meet in an audition, and the one who i want to spend the rest of my life with. the girl next to me, this girl❤

so guyssss, this story has come into a end. thank you all for reading💖 i hope that u enjoy this stry as much as i enjoy writting it. this is the end of ''this girl....''💘

i am writting another one soon, its kinda different but u will see💖💖

xoxo