chapter 5

Madelaine's pov

OH MY GOD i am about to get ready to go to vanessa's house i am so exiteeed.  OK so i am going to take a shower, change to pretty but casual clothes and put on the best perfume i have. 

Once i finish taking the shower i changed to a slim black jean, with a white t-shirt and air force nike shoes. I find my self pretty tho, i reall like this outfit. Then i put my favourite perfume that is called ''L a vie est belle'' and its literally the best smell in the world in my opinion. Then i put some make up on and i do my hair. Now i decided to send Vanessa a message asking for her location.

me: Hi girl, can u send me ur location pls?

nessa: Sure, now i send it to you

me: Thanks, i am going in some minutes, its that okay??

nessa: oh sure it is, see ya beauty ;)

me: see ya❤️ 

Her calling me a beuty make my heart melt, she is so cute. After that she send me her location, and i realized that we live literally infront of each other, what i found awesome cause from my departament ican see her house, which had a huge window, so maybe i can see her from here..... ok madelaine that sound creepy. Well, i think i am going to go to her house now, its getting late.

Some minutes later i was infront of her house so i knock the door.

''Going'' i heard nessa voice saying. A seconds later i saw her opening the door. Damn she was even prettier than in the audition. Everything fit her so good. 

''omg mads, you look so good'' Nessa said with a smirk on her face.

My cheecks started to burn. ''Its OK giril, no need to blush with me'' she said. Shit. She noticed. ''T- thank you'' i said with a nervous smile on my face. Shit i am so nervous around her, i dont know if coming here was a good idea. She make me nervous with everything she does and say. I feel stupid cause i cant even talk when she is around. ''Cmon, follow me'''Nessa say while we were going to the kitchen. Omg everything is so modern and beautiful, and all smells like her. I mean, its not like i smell her.... well maybe yes but it was just one time. ''This is beautiful v'' i said, still nervous. ''Thanks mads, also.... everything is OK? you seem nervous all the time, you need something or is there something i could do for you?'' Nessa said. ''Well, to be honest, you make me nervous'' i said. Then nessa put a smirk on her face.''Well, i guess thats good''  Vanessa said with a smirk on her face, as she touched my arm up and down and her eyes fall to my lips. I look at her lips too and then we both look each other deeply in the eyes. ''uh, do u wanna have dinner?'' Nessa said. I wasnt planning on having dinner at her place, plus i am a vegan so maybe we eat meet or something like that and i could eat it, but i just answered the first thing that came to my mind. ''Yeah sure, thanks'' i answer. So she make herself to the oven and take a huge baking dish with a lot of vegetables in it and some pasta. ''Well, this is what we are eating, some coooked vegetables with home made pasta, i hope u like it. And if you are guessing why some much vegetables its because i am a vegan, so i dont eat anything that comes from an animal hasha'' she said letting out a little giggle. ''Well, thats great cause i am a vegan too'' i said. Omg she is a vegan too, i guess if we have anything more in common. Then  Vanessa served the food in two plates. ''Which one do u want gorgeous?'' V asked. Ok madelaine, dont blush dont blush dont blush. ''Uh, its the same'' i said.  ''ok'' she answered in a soft voice. She gave me one and we started eating one next to the other. I have to admit it was really cute. While we ate we make each other questions, to know us better. First we started with dumb questions like ''whats ur favourite color'' or ''when it is ur birthday'' and then we made each other more coherent questions. 

''So mads, why u wanted to act in riverdale'' Nessa asked

''Well, i just moved here to  follow my dreams and to kind of forget my past, and all the bad things that happened to me, and like start a new life, with new friends, and stuf like that''

''Oh, thats great, but why do u want to forget ur past?... well if u feel comfortable telling me obviously'' V said. Damnnn she is too cute for this world.

''Yeah, i think i kind of trust u alredy, so i think its ok'' i said. ''Well, i want to forget my past cause my life before was kind of difficult. So, in high school people used to throw rocks to me and my brother, because we were a little different from the others u know, we were, well we still are, but we were the only red heads, we were really pale, and stuff like that so they just bullied us because of our differences. Then, when i finished high school, i found out that i really liked acting so i told my parents, they support me, but for acting and wanting to progress like an actor, what they recommend was to move to LA, cause in South Africa they were not so much acting schools and stuff, but my parents were against moving here cause they are kind of hippie so they dont really like it that much traveling to another countries, and they used to have a coffee shop, so they cannot move because of that. But i really wanted to be an actress so i started saving money for when i turned 18, i could come here and finally act. But still at the age of 18 my parents doesnt want me to move, and they begged me everyday for me not to move. So i stayed there till my 20th bithday. When i turned 20 i came here and study acting for 5 years, and here i am, talking with a beautiful girl wich i meet ina party, and making auditions have a work. So i know it was long but thats my story'' i said as i started to drink water cause i was exhausted for talking so much.

''Woow, thats a long and interesting story mads. Also, i am sorry for all u went trough in your life, being bullied must be diffult. So i asume that u are a really strong person, and let me tell u that i admire that so much'' v said. Wow, thats for far the cutest thing anyone told me ever.

''Aww, thats so cute V, thank u'' i said.

After that we finished our food and we talk for hours.  She is such an easy going person, i think that i really like her. I literall could make eye contact with her for more than five minutes cause i really needed to see her lips while she talks, she is so damn sexy.  ''Wann watch a movie beauty?'' V asked. ''sure'' i said. ''which one u want princess'' She said while she bit her lips, damn, is she getting horny or something?? maybe its the time, its really late. ''OK i see ya v, relax ;)'' i said with a smirk on my face. ''What are u talking about gorgeous?'' She said. ''I am talking about the fact that u dont stop checking me up and down while u bit ur lips'' i say. I really dont know how i am encouraged to say this, maybe i drunk so much whine. ''um, uh, i- i am sorry, i didnt want to scared u or something like that i was j-'' i cut her by my lips crushing into her. We started to kiss, our mouths start to figh for dominace and i started to pull on her lower lip asking for permition to introduce my toung in her mouth, she let me slide my tounge in and then her into mines. She jumps wrapping her legs into my waist, and i pull her into the wall as we kiss harder and more pasionaly. After some minutes of making out i pulled of because i needed to breath. V get down my waist and she hugged me. ''i really miss those sweet lips princess'' she said. i let out a giggle. ''i miss urs too'' i said.

After that we watched the movie in the couch as we cuddle. An hour and a half later i go to my house cause it was getting late. I thank her for everything and i told her that i had a great time. And then i headed to home cause i was really tired and i needed to rest. Damn, maybe it was a good idea to go..... it was really good idea.

SOOOO GUYSSS here is chapter fiveee and let me tell u this is getting goood. just waiit, and i hope u like iit. Please please pleaseee dont forget to comment something and voteee, and thanks for readingg, and sorry for the spelling mistakes❤️