Chapter 8

Vanessa's pov

I am with mads in the car i dont think i cant love her more. She is literally the love of my life. She is so cute and perfect and all. I think i love her. And i am so happy that i can call her my girlfriend now. We were about to arrive to my house when all of a suden i hear a little snore from mads. aw she is such a baby, she is so freking perfect. I parked my car and say

''baby get up, we arrived to home'' i said. ''oh uh um ok'' she said in a sleepy voice. i let out a giggle. ''you cant be real'' i said. ''w-why?'' she asked in a sleepy voice. ''ur so cute, come on get out of the car and lets go home'' i tell her. ''okay'' she said as she let out a yawn. I grabb her hand and took her to my room. ''ok baby, i am going to the kitchen , you can change to this clothes'' i said as i gave her my over sized hoodie. ''thanks my love'' she said. ''no problem'' i answered as i headed out. ''wait'' she said as she grabb my wrist. ''yeah?'' i replied. ''sit on the bed'' she said. shit, i am about to see her change?? ''okay'' i said in a confuse voice but i do as she said. i sat on the end of the bed and ask ''why you wanted me to sit he-'' i was cut by mads lips as she sat on my lap. ''you promise me a better kiss than the one we have on the trailer, so thats what we are doing'' she said. oh sit, i think that to top that kiss we will have to kiss like 10 minutes. ''10 minutes in heaven'' i said as i pull out. ''why u stop kissing me?'' she said as she try to start kissing me again. ''i want to be on top of you know'' i said. ''oh okay'' she answered. I stand up and i push her to the bed, when she fall, she was lying down on her back so i take advantage of the situation, as she did today earlier in the window. i top her and i said to her ear ''remember when you take advantage of my earlier cause u were horny?'' i ask. ''y-yes ma'm'' she answer. shit. when she say those tipes of things it make me crazy, even more that i alredy am for her. ''well, now its my turn'' i said as i start to give her slow kisses on her chick, and then i slowly go down to her neck, kissing her slowly. ''i want you so bad'' she said. my plan is to tease her so i am just kissing her and living her wanting more. i start to make a hickey on her neck when she fast pull me out ''what?'' i said. ''no hickes baby, tommorow we are working and i cant go full of hickeys..... but you can give me some of those in parts that doesnt show'' she said as she bit her lips. oh hell yeah. i start kissing her down of her neck and going down to her boobs, i am not giving hickes on her boobs obvi cause she have her top, so i go where her top ends and i start kissing her there, in her stomach. i kiss her everywhere till i reach her pants. so i started to kiss her going up again. i really wanted her too, but tommorow we have to work early, so we cannot have sex on week days, and i think that maybe its early so i just prefer to kiss her till we both feel comfortable.

Once i reach her lips again, i kiss her passionaly. our tongues fight for dominace and i won, i bit her lower lip and then just enjoy her presence, and her lips touching mines. i wish i could kiss her for eternity, she is so.... perfect and delicious and all i just want her all the time so bad. i pulled out cause we really needed to sleep because we have to wake up at 5:30 tomorrow. ''more'' she said when i stop kissing her. ''no baby, no more, we have to wake up early tomorrow'' i said. ''vanessa morgan mziray you are not leaving me this horny'' she said. ''wtf how do you know my other surname'' i asked surprised. ''that doesnt matter now, come here and KISS ME NOW'' she said yelling. ''you need to stop acting like a kid, come on, get up and change, i will go to take my make up off and wash my theeth'' ''sure'' she said kinda angry cause she wanted more. i go to the toilet and i start takig my make up off, after that i started washing my theets till i feel two arms wrapped around my waist, and her front part making pression on my ass, making me be stuck in the wall. she started to give me hickeys on my neck ''babyyyy stop being horny someday, i am trying to wash my theeth'' ''well, its so fucking difficult not being horny having you next to me all day'' ''i am just washing my theeth what makes u fucking horny my love?'' ''well, first the fact that you are still on that dress, that let me see the mayority of those perfect toned legs, secondly that round perfect ass, third your freakin delicious smell that all that do its make me wanna eat you, and fourth your fucking cuteness'' i let out a giggle while i said ''omg mads, ur so sweet. and also, that hoodie looks good on u'' ''SEE????? YOU ARE TOO CUTE'' she said. ''ok ok, now wash ur theeth, i have a new theethbrush in that drawer, use it while i prepair my bed on the couch'' i said as i started to go. ''oh hell no you are not speeling in there, u are sleeping in your bed, next to me'' ''and why i would do that??'' i said playfully. ''well, maybe cause i need something to hug while i sleep and second, because u want to and i know it, so we are sleeping toghether'' ''well thats true so i think we are sleeping togheter too'' i said as i go to put my pjs on. when i finish changing my clothes i took my phone and i lied down on my stomach. ''and then you ask me why i am always horny. sheesh'' she said as she bit her lips. shit. i forget that mads was here so i put on my booty short that is really short. fuck this made her more horny and we are sleeping toghether. i am just going under my covers so she cant see my ass. ''it not fair tho'' she said. ''what??'' i asked confused. ''its not fair'' she said. ''what is not fair, u wanna sleep on this side of the bed??'i asked. ''no its not that. its the fact that you saw my fucking boobs and i just saw half of ur incredible round ass'' mads said. i know it, this would make her more horny. ''ok babe lisen, i did not realize that i was wearing this booty short okay?? i dont do it on purpose, i just put it on cause its what i usually wear'' ''yeah sure'' mads said kinda angry i can tell. she started to get inside the bed. ''come here'' i said opening my arms. '' no thanks'' she said while she turned around not to face me. i started to aproach to her very very slowly to hug her from behind. once i was close enough to her i hugged her and she turn around to face me. ''you really think that i could be mad at you because you dont show me your ASS???'' she asked. oh thanks god she's not mad. ''i-'' i can never finish talking because her lips always crush into mines. she just give me a peck. '' now turn around and let me hug you'' as did as she said and turn around. she stuck her front part to my ass and she wrapped her arm around my waist. she give me a kiss on the neck and with that we both fall asleep. it was cute, so cute.

Madelaine's pov

i woke up by the alarm and i had nessa wrapped around my arms and i was stuck at her. i sit down and i kiss her cheeck to wake her up. ''cmon princess, wake up'' i said and she dint answer. ''nessaaa cmoon we are going to be lateee'' i said. ''VANESSA'' i yelled and she didnt woke up. i took the shits out of her and i realized that she had no more the short. shit. she is in thong and i literally can see all her ass. damn she is so perfect. ok madelaine, dont get horny, just wake her up. i get over her and i start to ticke her, and there she woke up. ''babyyy ur finally awake'' ''what time is it?'' she said. ''its 5:45, so get up and go take shower'' ''um baby?'' ''yeah'' ''can you take me there? i am so sleepy to take shower'' ''and then i am the kid, come on lets go'' i said as she stand up, i took her arm because she was going to fall, because she was literally asleep. ''sit on the toilet'' i said and she sat down. ''can i?'' i asked for permission to take her t-shirt off. she nodded. '' i need words babe'' ''y-yeah'' she said. i take her t-shirt off ans SHIT she is not wearing any bra. ''babyy u needed to tell me that u werent wearing bra!'' i sad. ''oh yeah bout that, i think i forgot'' she said on a sleepy voice. ok so now i have vanessa infront of my eyes with out bra and in thong. this is paradise. ok ok dont get horny. ''well, go take shower now, i am going to make breakfast'' ''wait baby'' ''yeah my love?'' damn i couldnt take my eyes of her boobs. ''well first of all my eyes are up here, and second.. why dont u have shower with me?'' ''oh nessa, u are so sleepy that u dont know even what u are saying'' ''baby i cant even get up, please'' ''why would i do that'' ''well maybe because u are the best girlfriend in the world and because u cant get ur eyes of my bobs'' ''u-um well in my defence, your boobs are just as perfect as your ass so is impossible not to look at them, and second hell yeah i want to have shower with you, but just because you can fall and you are sleepy'' i said with a smirk on my face.

⚠ Smut warning⚠ (not that much but i just warn you)

Vanessa took her thong slowly while she bit her lip and she got into the shower. I stare at her for a few seconds till she said ''cmon, what are ya waiting for'' with a smirk on her face. i had always have problems with confidence of my body, since travis cheated on me, i just dont feel that comfortable showing it cause i am scared of what people can say. ''whats wrong baby?'' she asked. ''um nothing its just.... sometimes i just think that my body is horrible and that anyone would ever like it, so i am a little insecure about my body sometimes'' i said. ''omg babe, are you serious?? have you ever been infront of a mirror ?? ok lisen to me, i know i am naked and in the shower but i am really serious righ now. First of all you are perfeccion, and i really really think that in this fucking word there is no one more beautiful than you. Second that damn, have you seen your self completly? cause i mean, girl that ass, is from another world, and that face, pf, that face is even real????'' she said. damn, she makes me so freaking happy and comfortable everytime i am with her. '' nessa?'' ''yeah perfeccion?'' ''maybe its a little early for you but i think i-i love you'' ''take your clothes off and come here right know'' she said bitting her lower lip. ''yeah ma'am'' i said as i started to take my clothes off as fast as i can, loosing all my shy. i get into the shower and we started kissing. She jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist. i stuck her into the wall as we kiss roughly. we both wanted eachother so bad, that we could eat ourselves right now. she pulled out and say ''you know that i love you more right??'' she said. ''oh you dont'' she let out a giggle and she pecked my lips. she get off me and she turned around, asking me for neck kisses. So i started to kiss her all over her neck and shoulders. she let out a soft moan as she took my head from behind. ''ugh baby, i hate doing this but we really need to take shower and go to work cause its probably really late'' i said''damn, work, i forgot about that, yeah its true, lets finish showering and lets get ready'' she asnwer. ''ok. just one thing more, i know i alredy told you this but damn, you are the most pretty human being alive. truly'' i said with heart eyes, grabbing her waist. ''AND THEN I AM THE CUTE?? SEE YOUR FUCKING FACE YOU ARE SO PERFECT FOR THIS WORLD'' she said. i started to giggle. ''and ur body isnt perfeccion cause perfeccion means to little to describe your whole body, inside and out'' she said. my fucking heart melted. ''i love you..... so so much'' i said honestly. ''i love you more mads, and let me tell you, that you are the love of my fucking life'' i pecked her lips and i hug her, and then we finally decided to stop being so cheesy and continue with our life.

SOOO GUYSS, this is the new chapter and its the longest i had ever made, so if u like it comment❤❤ thanks for reading and sorry for the speeling mistakes.

xoxo