The day we meet.

No one pov

 Madelaine is a 25 year old girl, who just moved to LA to follow her dreams, so she was planing to audition on this serie called Riverdale, but she wasn't sure yet. She used to live in Suth Africa but not anymore. She had a boyfriend called Travis, but she broke with him after he cheated on her with her best friend Camila Mendes. Madelaine is still trying to get over it, but its difficult because she really loved him. Lately she had been changing, she started to be a bitch with everyone, cause she lost the trust on everybody and more on boys, so she started drinking and going to partys every single night. 

Madelaine's pov

Well, yesterday i haven't went to any party so i guess today i am going, but i am feeling more bitchy  today so i am going to put on the thightest dress i have. I guess i am going to use that really really short red dress that it marks my whole body. 

Once i am done with my make up and everything, i am going to go to this new club where all the famous people go, so i guess i will have to control myself....

When i arrived, at the entry there was a bunch of boys smoking and flirting with other girls, excep one that had a red bandana on his neck. And there i saw him, Cole Sprouse. The last time i saw him act in something was in Zack & Cody or something like that. I just go ahead and make my self to the club.  While i was on my way to the middle of the club, i saw a bunch of other famous people, but i just dont care.

Everything was dark with neon lights, but i just go in and started to dance in the middle of all the people. Suddenly i fell something on my ass.... before turning around i imagine a stupid boy trying to make me turn around and then kiss me, but when i turn around i saw the most beautiful gorgeous and charming girl i had never seen before. 

She have a smirk on her face and her hands on my waist, i new i don't even know her but i dont really want her to take her hands out of my waist, i wanted her to touch me everywhere, cause the simple fact of seeing her face with a smirk make me wet. So i decided to start flirting with her, so i start to touch her arms, shit, they are so fucking soft. 

''whats your name, beauty?'' she asked. I blushed.

''Madelaine..... Madelaine Petsch, a-and yours?'' I asked. I started to blush even more to the fact that now her hands are around my neck, and we are just a few inches away. We are close, so close. I notice her starying at my lips, when suddenly she answer.

''Vanessa Morgan, pretty name by the way, just like you'' she say as she bit her lip. When i saw her bitting her lips, damn, i feel something between my legs. 

''Soo, are you from here?'' i asked trying to make a conversation, to know her more. 

''nope, i am from Vancouver, Canada. i am here in LA just to audition for Riverdale'' she says. My brain exploted. Imagine if i get a role on Riverdale and she does too, imagine seeing this beauty everyday in work. Damn, it sounds like a fucking dream. 

''What? Truly?? i am here for that too, i am going to audition for Cheryl Blossom and you?'' i asked.

''That sounds greaat'' she says. ''i think i am going to audition for Toni Topaz, i think we have some things in common, and that would make acting so much easy'' she added.

(lets pretend that Toni is in Riverdale in season one too)

 ''Thats awesome'' i say. I notice that she start to lean in to me, for a kiss obviously, so i lean in to her and there i start to feel that my stomach explodes, i start to feel buterflies all over my body and my legs start to shake. I think i am falling for this girl, her lips are so sweet, plump and smooth i just wanted to kiss her passionately and never fucking stop. She introduce her tounge into my mouth and grab my ass so hard. Damn, she taste and feel so fucking good that i let out a moan in her mouth. I wonder if something on her wasnt perfect, cause she is like a godness. 

Soo guyss, here it is the first part of my story and i hope you like it. Thank you for reading :) Also, sorry for the mistakes