Chapter 9

Vanessa's pov

 After me and mads finish showering, we both get out of the shower and we headed to the room. ''um, baby?'' mads ask me. ''yeah my love?'' i replied. ''i dont have any work clothes in here, what i am going to use?'' she said. ''u can borrow obviously'' i replied. ''well, thank u, lets see what i can use'' she said. ''u look good in everything, no need to worry'' i said. i go change my clothes and i go brush my theeth, i am starving cause we dont have any breakfast, but probably we will  buy something on our way. i saw mads come out of the closet with my clothes on, and sheesh, let me tell you that she is so freaking perfect. usually when people borrow my clothes dont look so good in them, cause they can be too small, or too big, or too over-size, or too tiny, but mads, damn, mads look so good in them, it look like they were made for her, they fit her perfect from all the angles. ''damn baby, you look perfect in everything'' i said and she giggle. ''thanks baby, they smell like u'' she said. ''i-i smell good or bad'' i ask confused. ''well, everytime i smell your smell, all that provokes me is wanting to eat you'' she said with a smirk on her face as she bit her lip. ''ok ok, dont even think of getting horny now cause we dont have time, so lets go'' i said before she could get horny. 

We get out of my house and we went to my car, it was 6:00 pm and we dont even started to go, so i drive fast. we arrived at 6:20 and we were late, but i think that we dont have any important scene right now so probably its not a big deal. when we arrived i parked the car outside and we go fast to the make up trailer. Once we have our make up done, we go change our selves to the trailer, but we both do it separated. i dont really know why because we just shower together, but its okay. when i finish chaning my clothes i get out of the trailer to see mads, but i hear roberto calling me so i go. ''vanessa we need u to be in a scene right know'' he said. ''oh, okay, where?'' i replied. ''in pops, with the boys, is kinda large but its important, have you learned the script that we send you by mail?'' shit. i havent seen nothing, i totally forgot cause i was all day with mads. ''o-oh yes, yes'' i lied. ''vanessa dont lie to me, in the mail we said that you have to answer it, and you clearly dont answer, but dont worry, we are going to let it happen this time, but you are warned, if it happens one more time, you can be fired'' shit shit shit, i have to stop hanging out with mads in weeks day, i could loose my job. ''o-okay. i am really sorry i promise it wont happen again'' i said nervously. ''here'' he said handing me the script. ''thanks'' i said as i went to the location of pops. shit the first day filming and i alredy got warned. we went to the location of pops and film the scene. the boys were really handsome, i think that we could be really great friends. ''hey, whats your name?'' one of the boys ask me. ''vanessa morgan, and yours?'' i asked to the boy. '' i am drew, nice to meet you'' he said. ''nice to meet you too, drew'' i replied. After 2 fucking hours of filming, we finally finish. 

When they let us go i greeded the boys and i went to my trailer. we film just one scene but i am really tired tho. once i was on my trailer, i heard a knock on the door. ''come in'' i yelled while i was lying on the couch of the trailer. ''hi baby, how was your day?'' mads ask me. ''well fine but not that fine'' i replied. ''something wrong?'' she asked confused.  ''i got a warn from roberto because i dont learned my script, i totally forgot yesterday to check out the mail'' i said in a sad mood. ''aw baby, you dont have to worry about that, well from now on you will have to learn it obviously, but they cant fire you because we sign a contract that says that we are working here for 6 years or 5 or something like that'' she said. ''wait what? trully?'' i ask. ''yeah baby, you dont read the things that you sign??'' she said. ''well, not really'' i said. we both started laughing and mads go and sit on a chair. ''come here baby'' i said. ''come cuddle with me'' . mads get up of the chair and she lied down next to me. i hug her wrapping my arms around her body, and i started playing with her hair. ''how was your dady princess?'' i asked. ''well, you know, in the show first cheryl is with veronica, and i figured out that the person that plays veronica is camila mendes'' she said in a angry voice. ''and whats the problem?'' i asked her. ''the problem is that she is with who my ex cheated on my, and seeing her fucking face make me wanna throw up'' she said. wow. that means she still cannot get over her ex? shit, i am not good for her? did she miss him?. ''babe, everything okay?'' she ask me. i get out of my thoughts. ''w-well, you are still mad at her because y-you miss him?'' i asked her with a dissapointed face. ''aw baby, dont give me that look, i obviously dont miss travis, its just the fact that camila used to be my best friend, but she fucking slept with my ex, its not that i miss him, is that i used to think that she would never do a thing like that to me, cause we were really good friends'' she said. ''oh, okay, now i get it. i am sorry baby, you dont deserve that'' i said. ''its okay, i just dont want to see her anymore but now she fucking acts like my girlfriend in the show, i just want this season to pass till we get together in season 2'' mads told me. ''yeah me too, cant wait to act with you everyday, its seems like a dream'' i replied. ''yeah, well the first season has 13 episodes, so we will have to wait a little bit till we finish the season'' she said. ''ugh yes'' i answered. After that we cuddle toghether for a while and we watch  a movie. 

A while later we get out of the trailer and we go to the main part, where everybody generally is. Me and mads were holding hands but we didnt realize, till we saw everyone was watching us. we let go each other hands, and we separate. i go with drew and the other boys and mads go with lili and the girl that made of josie, i think she is called ashley or something like that. 

After a while of talking with the boys, most of them were my ''friends'' now. i meet cole, drew and jordan but we called him connor. They are really hand some and they seem really friendly.

Madelaine's pov

 I was talking with lili and a friend of her called ashley, who mas really friendly tho. ''aaand, have you found someone you like yeet??'' lili ask. i started blushing. ''well, i think that connor guy is kinda cute, but its not like i like him'' ashley said. ''what abou you mads?'' lili ask me. ''w-well i am dating Vannessa'' i said nervously. ''wait what, really??, that awesome mads'' she said. ''yeah, i really like her'' i said. ''do u know her from before of start filming, like you alredy knew each other when you made the audition?'' ashely ask. ''n-no, we meet in the audition tho, why??''  i ask confuse. ashley looked at lili with a confuse face ''so you started dating without even knowing her for less than a week?'' she ask. i look at her confused. it is too early?? i mean, yes, i know her for less than a week and we alredy said i love you to each other, but i really feel a conection with her, i think that she is awesome and she make me feel so comfortable and alive when i am around her. i really really like her, and i feel like i know her all my life. She is so cute and perfect. damn, i miss her now. ''w-well, yes. in my defence, it feel like we know each other from years ago, and i really like her. do you guys think its too early?'' i asked a little bit dissapointed. ''well, i think that someone can fall in love with eachother really in less than a day, so if you feel comfortable with her, i think that its perfect. I alredy like someone tho'' lili said. ''omg who??'' ashley and me ask at the same time. ''well,  hes name is cole, and he is so pretty'' ''omg, cole sprouse??, the boy who everyone wants to be with??'' i said. ''yeah, cole sprouse, and before you tell me  not to ilussionate, let me tell you that i alredy know that anything is going to happen between me and cole because i alredy knew it'' lili said. ''well, i wasnt going to tell you that because, have you seen the way that he looks at you?? i think that he is into you too girl'' i said. truly, cole looked at her with heart eyes every day. We all looked at where the boys and my baby were, i looked at her and she looked at me with a smirk on her face. she moved the head pointing to the exit, so i guess she was asking me to get out of here. ''well girls, talk to u later, i am going to my trailer'' i said and they looked at me suspiciously. ''yeah, see ya mads'' they said. i started to walk to the exict and then i saw nessa walking behind me. 

(no one pov)''they clearly are going to make out'' lili said to ashley. ''oh hell yes'' ashley answer.

(back to mads pov)

''What u wanted baby?'' i asked to nessa as i sat down on the trailer's couch. ''isnt it obvious princess?'' nessa answer with a smirk on her face as she started to sit on my lap. ''ooh okay now i get it, and then the horny one its me'' i said. ''damn, i know i just missed those lips so much'' she said. ''well shut the fuck up and kiss me then'' i said. Vanessa fast pull me into a kiss. she was on top of me now so she was the one moving on my lap now.  while we were kissing she started to touch me everywhere , she first touch my stomach up and down, then she touch my arms, she grabbed my hands and we were holding hands now, and then she let out my hands, and shit. she started to touch my legs. and i have a debility for legs. she started to grab my inner tights and there is when i loose it. i let out a moan in her mouth and that make her grab my thights even harder. she knows that i needed her to stop because if not i was going to get horny, but she dont care. So i started to grab her ass, and i grab it really really hard. this obviously made her let out a moan in my mouth, and then she pulled out. we kiss like for 10 minutes straight. ''baby you can stop grabbing my ass now, is starting to hurt'' she said, and i started to laugh. ''well, you wouldnt grab my thights that hard tho'' i said. ''yeah, bout that, damn you literally have something with your legs, i just put my hands on them and you started to moan like i was fucking you'' she said as she laugh. ''well, yeah i have to admit that when someone i like touch my legs it make me weak'' i said. ''ookaayyy, so know what to do to turn you on'' she said with a smirk on her face. ''oh baby, you turn me on just making eye contac with me'' i said as i grab her ass. ''well thats good i guess'' she said while she peck my lips. ''oh hell yeah it is'' i said.

SSOOOO GUYSS, this was todays chapter, stay tune for tommorow cause its getting good;)

thanks for reading and sorry for speeling mistakes :))

xoxo