35

🍪🧸

🧸⛈ooo ୭̥ i kissed a girl

🧸⛈
ooo ̥ i kissed a girl.

episode seven.

it's the day off the student election and i was leading, rick was in a coma after a hockey game and i'm 18 points ahead of kurt and berry who had teamed up to get him elected.

i was also helping santana deal with the fact a ad campaign was going to be run outing her to the whole of ohio.

and sectionals is a week away, so it was a tense time.

i was sat with mike as finn wrote, 'lady music' on the whiteboard. this is not going to go down well with tana and i know it.

"can someone tell us what's going on, please?" mercedes calls out annoyed and i roll my eyes.

"this week, the troubletones and new directions! will both be singing music created by ladies for ladies." finn announces proudly.

"oh, hell no." santana calls out.

"next week, all of us will be going to sectionals, and one of us is probably gonna win." finn reminds them. "but, santana, we're worried about you." finn says.

"worry about yourself, fetus face." santana mocks. i sigh, i still hate finn for outing her but at least he's trying.

"glee's about learning how to accept yourself for who you are, no matter what other people think. and that's what this music is all about." he explains to her, hoping she'll understand.

"so, wait, i don't even get a say in this? not cool." she scoffs.

"everybody in this room knows about you and brittany. and we don't judge you for it. we celebrate it because it's who you are." finn adds, sighing.

"not everybody outside of this room is as accepting and cool, i know you're worried tana and don't like the ambush from beanstalk. but it might help, if not you can dress me for the remainder of the week." and a smirk covers her face, she always wants me to go a bit sexier and she nods with a small smile.

"we're doing this assignment this week so that you know in this rotten, stinking mean world that you at least have a group of people who will support your choice to be whoever you want to be. that's it. that's what we're doing here." finn continues to explain to her.

"blaine? kurt?" finn calls them up as mike tightens his grip around me.

"santana, kurt and i have a song we like to sing to each other in the car. and we want to sing that for you right now." blaine tells her, smiling softly.