No ones pov

Aizawa was stressed. like real stressed. his student had been beat by another student. it was enough to make any one stressed right? he decided to go to one of his favorite cafes to maybe get some coffee and relax. he walked to the store and went in. going to one of the back tables he spotted floating clothing of a UA uniform. it was Toru Hagakure. he stared at the clothing and was sure the girl had seen him. why? because the clothing got up and rushed out of the cafe. the man sighed and got his coffee then left heading for home to deal with grading his lazy ass students work.

Toru pov

I noticed that Aizawa had walked in and quickly rushed out running out of the store and down the street not caring where I was going. I made my way to a park and sat down on a bench. my heart was pounding from all of the running. thats when I became even more terrified. Midoriya was sitting on another park bench three away from mine mumbling stuff about heroes and scribbling in his notebook. I got up once again and tried to leave but sadly he noticed me and got up smiling.
"Hagakure-chan!!" he walked over to me. it was a good thing he couldn't see my face right now. I was beginning to cry bloody murder just silently.
"how a-are you doing Midoriya-kun?" I asked him trying to keep the waving shake from my voice.
"good. but are you alright? you weren't at any of our classes today and your voice is all.....shaky." he noted. I inwardly punched myself for not even going to the first class of the day then saying I had to leave. I was such a little fucked up invisible brat for not thinking about that. I thought while still not responding to my classmate.
"I wasn't feeling well." which was sort of true I had been hurt that very morning.
"oh then you should go and rest back at home." he said then left. I was though, frozen in place. 
"Home? yeah right I'm going back there." I muttered while staying still like a stone figure of a floating school uniform. It was then and there I had made up my mind. I was gonna run away. I didn't care what people did about it. if they sent police after me or not. I didn't care not one bit.