Aizawa pov

I expelled Neito Monoma for his cruel and  horrible actions as soon as I sat down. He was angry but I sent him out and called Nezu and Vlad King about what I had seen and what was happening. They all agreed that it was the best thing that would happen to stupid ass Monoma. I finished up with him and then went over to Nuri and Hagakure. They were sitting across from each other. None of them saying a word.

" Hagakure I need you to please come and have a little talk with me." I say to the invisible girl. She got up and followed me to the couch and coffee table. She sat on the couches far end as if a giant were sitting next to her and Shenzhen was giving it space to sit down.

" alright, how long has this been going on for?" I asked her. Nothing. She said nothing.

" please

Tell me." I say a little bit more forcefully to her. Still......nothing. I sighed.

" here I'll give you some yes or no questions. Has this been going on for a long time or not?" I asked. She still didn't say a word. That's when I heard a sniff and a strangled labored breathing. She must have started to cry. When did she start to cry? Was she crying the whole time? I really just wanted to help her but had no idea how to help.

" we'll have a talk with you and your parents." I said but as soon as the words left my mouth. Her floating clothes jumped up,

" NO WE DON'T NEED TK BEJNGG MOTHER AND FATHER INTO THIS!!!" She shouted. I was taken aback by the outburst. I wasn't an outburst like Ms. Joke but a fearful and angry filled one. Kinda like Bakugou just more fear then rage.

" then I'll just speak to them." I say to her. I could sense she had opened her mouth then closed it. I now just might have a small lead on where this has all began.