No ones pov

As soon as school ended Toru rushed out of school. She ran all the way home bowing that if she was gonna be late her mother wouldn't be happy and most likely throw a bottle at her. Since her mother never saw the damage she was doing to her daughter she thought the girl was just getting a lesson. 

Toru pov

" mother I'm home!" I yelled once inside the house. My mother came into view and stared at my floating clothes.

" brat what are you doing just standing there make dinner!" My mom commanded. 

" o-of course what would you like?" I asked her in a sweet happy sounding voice. Yet tears were rolling down my face. At this point I didn't even know what the cause of invisible tears were.

"Katsudon! Now get on with it little girl!" My mother shouted before storming off up stairs to do who knows what on her computer. Sighing I went to the kitchen and got started on dinner. Because I was in charge of all of the chores in the house ( which was a lot) my grades had slipped down to a D. I think that Aizawa was gonna have to talk to me if I didn't bring the grades back up. 

~time skip~

It's around 11:20 pm and I'm up doing chores right now. Which right now is The laundry. I was on the second load when my phone buzzed in my pocket. I stopped wiped my hands on the pants I was wearing and checked my phone. My phone read that I had a notification from Aizawa which naturally made me panic. What did he want?