Toru pov

"get off her right this instant and go into the office right now!!" I heard a voice shout. I knew that voice so well. I had been hearing it's sleepy tone this entire year. Mr. Aizawa.

"what you gonna do about it?" asked Monoma getting off me and heading to the office with a large smirk on his face. I was stunned I didn't know what to do. So I just stayed there, laying on the ground like a sack of potato's that had been left in the dried sun for too long. No one saw the tears on my face and as normal I thought that no one would-

" Hagakure, are you alright try to sit up. Can you turn your head?" Asked a soothing voice. I glanced up to see my teacher with real worry hiding behind rage. Since my brain thought the raw was pointed towards me I scooted backwards. It was silly to do so but that's what my brain was thinking. Rage meant danger no matter who it was coming from. That's what my parents had unintentionally drilled into my mind.

" Hagakure please just say if you're alright!" Pleaded my teacher. I nodded then remembered he couldn't see my face. No one could.

"I-i' Fine... really you don't have to worry about me. It's normal." I said to him. His face softened but the rage was still hidden behind it. 

" please come with me. You don't have to attend any other classes today. But we'll talk about this after I get the chance to expel Neito Monoma... the Aho(Baka but worst and more offensive)" Aizawa said helping me to my invisible feet and picking me up. He carried me downstairs to the office and set me in a room where Midnight was. She glanced up and Aizawa quickly explained what happened.

" oh sweetie pie. Would you like me to get you an ice pack?" Midnight asked me. 

" no it won't matter anyway. I'm invisible no one will see or care if I have a small bruise or two." I say turning my face away from her. I saw her frown and since I didn't want to trouble anyone else I quickly told her that she could get me an ice pack if she so pleased to.

I was never smiling (Depressed Toru Hagakure)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara