5

Day 4, Wednesday

Daisy was walking with the Maruaders to the Gryffindor common room when it started to downpour.

Remus smiled at the rest of the group before grabbing Daisy's hand and pulling her towards the outdoors , the three boys hot on their trails.

Lily saw them and followed after the group. Marlene and Mary following after her.

Remus ran out into the rain and turned towards Daisy, bowing. She giggled and took his hands, the two began to awkwardly dance in the rain. Daisy laughed and Remus spun her in a circle, having to catch her as she almost fell.

James and Sirius were dramatically dancing of to the side while Peter was laughing hysterically and the two's performance.

James caught Lily's eye and stopped dancing with Sirius. He made his way over and bowed. "Can I have this dance?" She sighed and nodded, taking his hand. He led her out to where Remus and Daisy were and started to dance with Lily more elegantly that the other pair was.

Soon Mary and Peter and Sirius and Marlene were also out there, dancing in the rain. Soon, a few other couples were dancing with them and the rain continued to soak the students.

Daisy laughed as Remus almost slipped and fell. He dipped her and the spun her around again.

"Thanks again. That really means a lot." Daisy said with a genuine smile.

"Of course love." Remus replied.

She was about to reply but Remus slipped and pulled Daisy down with him. Mud splattered, covering the couple. A few groups stopped and started to chuckle and Daisy and Remus was laughed uncontrollably on the ground.

Lightning crackled and then a few seconds later Thunder boomed. Everyone slowly dispursed, heading inside to get all cleaned up.

Remus and Daisy stood up and laughed at eachothers appearances. They and the rest of the group headed inside to get changed.

Daisy and Remus were sitting next to eachother, cuddling on a couch infront of the fire. Lily was cuddling James as she decided to give him a chance. Sirius and Marlene....well....we're not talking about that and Peter and Mary were playing wizards chess and a table by a window.

The two couples stayed silent, enjoying the moment.

337 words