"I think he asked him out sometime before, because after Taehyung got mad at me..." He took a deep breath.
"He just called for him and-- kissed him. In front of me. And it hurt. So much," he uttered, emotionless.

"And even worse, he flirted with him and told him he would go out with him. That was so painful to see, as if someone had a nail and a screwdriver and randomly decided to screw the nail into my heart painfully and slowly. So that I would be in even more pain," he whined.

"Oh Jungkookie, I'm so sorry. We can make this right, I'm sure we can. Do you know if he likes him back?"
The boy scoffed, defeated.

"He kissed him and said he would go out with him, I think the answer's pretty clear, mom." She seemed to be thinking for a while and then patted his head in a soothing manner.

"Whatever. I want you to make things right with Taehyung, he's important to me too. Then you can at least be his friend again. And you know what? I might have some ideas."
For the first time, Jungkook smiled.

"Thanks, mom. You're the best."

°○●○●○°

A ringtone beeped loudly.

The boy picked up.
"Hey, Jimin. What's up?"

"What do you mean, 'what's up'? Don't you have something to tell me?"

The boy furrowed his eyrbrows.
"Umm... I don't know. What do you mean exactly?"

"Oh my god, Taehyung! You finally agreed to go out with my cousin and you didn't tell me? Betrayal at its finest!"
The blonde took a relieved breath.

"Ohh, that. Yes, I wanted to tell you. Sorry Jiminie," he laughed nervously.

"It's okay, you lil idiot. Just make sure you guys have fun. And don't forget to use protection!"
Taehyung gasped, almost falling off his bed in shock.

"Jimin, no! We're teenagers!," he whisper-shouted, repositioning himself on his bed.

"Yes, that's exactly the point. Teenagers have sex, it's normal! But I can see that you're a shy virgin, it's okay, Taehyung. I was joking, sorry if you felt uncomfortable," he could hear Jimin chirping from the other end.

Wondering how he could be so casual about this, Taehyung smiled nervously.

"Yeah, it's fine." The redhead hummed audibly.
"Soo, are you excited?"
The younger stayed silent for a while, thinking about it.

He was ashamed to say that truly, he felt nothing but emptiness inside. No sadness, no happiness, no nervousness, just pure emptiness. As if someone just randomly took all of his emotions away.
Instead of telling his redhead friend, he just let out a high-pitched fake giggle.
"Yes, of course. How could I not?"

Jimin giggled aswell.
"Ah yes, it's your first date. I remember when me and my girl had my first date, we were so awkward and shy because we've known each other for so long but never confessed our feelings for one another... Anyways it'll be fun for you, I wish you guys the best. My mom's calling me, I gotta go," he rambled excitedly, Taehyung just nodding his head occasionally even though he knew the other wouldn't see.

"Bye, Jimin," he said before the redhead hung up.

Feeling like an empty shell without any sort of sense, he curled himself to a ball in his bed and sighed loudly.

He wondered why Mark didn't tell Jimin about the kiss.
Maybe he wanted to respect my privacy...

Maybe the date will be really great and I'm just being a pessimist, the blonde thought to himself.

He still couldn't believe he gave Mark his first kiss. His first kiss that he gave away out of pure anger and the desire of revenge towards Jungkook.
Nothing he could do about it, huh?

Lost in thoughts, he felt himself get sleepy and closed his eyes, feeling himself drift into the mysterious world of sleep.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(A/N: soo next chapter will be taetae's special day🤗

by the way i'm sorry i didn't update this book last time, i was busy and tired so i didn't get to complete it even though it's more of a filler thing? sorry😔💜

and also, my heart broke when i wrote the beginning, jungkook was a jerk but i still feel bad for my babie😭 also i love mrs. jeon i wish she could adopt me then i could be jungkook's sis and i could knock some sense into him and taehyung and set them up--

omg why am i ranting about my own characters sjshshjs i'm so weird🤪, anyways goodbye ily💜💜 )