"Yeah, whatever." I said as before I teleported into the meeting room.

I looked around and all of the original six were there with Tony in the front. They all looked at me and either rolled their eyes or looked down. Except Thor who smiled at me and I put on my normal face, I never showed anyone my soft side except my mother and my- Peter.

I scoffed and walked to the back of the room and polled out a nail filer. As the whole room was silent. I enternally rolled my eyes and looked up.

"Are we going to start or not because I am quite busy Stark." I said looking back down at my nails and a certain spy played with her knife as I smirked.

"Like anyone would hang out with you." She mumbled but I almost started laughing as I thought of Peters impression of Natasha. That kid could do amazing impressions of the people I hate.

Stark than started with what the meeting was about and I texted Peter that it wasn't a mission and he replied with 'Dang it! I thought you died' which made me scoff lightly gaining the full attention of the room.

"I'm sorry, I am boring you?" Stark said in a mocking tone.

I looked away from my phone to Stark "I was just telling the someone that I was going to be late." I said back mocking his tone. He narrowed his eyes.

"Then was did I just say?" I smirked and repeating everything he said for the past 3 minutes with every detail and for special effect, I made myself sound like him too. He just scoffed and turned away from me.

15 minutes later

The meeting was finally done and I teleported back to my library. I saw Peter in the corner reading a different book and sipping some apple juice. I walked over to him and he looked up and smiled softly.

"Do you want to go get ice cream now?" I asked as he got up and put his book down.

"Sure but can I ask you another question?" He asked looking up at me, I scoffed and rolled my eyes playfully.

"Peter, you know you can ask me anything." I said looking at him curiously

"Is there like a spell or something that could disguise someone's features for a long amount of time?" He asked looking at me before sipping his apple juice.

"Well yes, the healers in Asgard as well as my mother and I can disguise someone for a period of time. Why do you ask?" I asked looking at him and he looked at me with sparkles in his eyes that made me laugh.

"Well I read it in one of your books but I didn't think it was true!" He asked jumping slightly, I just smiled.

"Everything you read in my books are true." I said feeling my face soften.

"See! This is why your sooooo much cooler than Thor will ever be!" He said before running off to get a hoodie from the kitchen. I looked down and chuckled.

Peters POV-

I ran with a smile out of the room, when I got to the kitchen, I looked in a mirror, off to the side. I looked at my brown hair and my big honey brown eyes, I closed my eyes and saw myself in the mirror with black hair and blue and green eyes with the same lady behind the mirror.

I opened my eyes again and looked into the mirror, the women words repeating in my head. 'You need to let go of the past my son, you are not a Parker.' I continued to stare into the mirror while the words of the women repeated in my head.

"Something wrong, Peter?" I jumped and turned around around to face Loki behind me.

"W-what?" I asked dumbly staring at Loki trying to collect myself.