二十三

I haven't updated this book in ages, i knowww

Ellana is sowwy T,T

Chan sighed, turning his phone on and off for the upteenth time trying to make a new message from Felix appear on his screen.

Minho, on the otherside of the table was quite fed up of it, he took one of his chicken nuggets from the macdonalds he'd picked up on the way to school and grabbed chan's phone, exchanging it for the nugget.

"You're the one that told him to go eat, he's not going to suddenly text you again and besides lesson is about to start."

Chan lay an arm across the desk and placed his head on it, looking up at Minho with a pout and kicking his legs childishly making Minho sigh and pinch the bridge of his nose.

"Yes Chan, I am well aware that you are whipped for Lee Felix, but come one, help me finish this food before the teacher gets here and it goes in the bin instead."

This instantly percked up the elder and as soon as the macdonalds was placed on the desk he began vacuuming up fries happily, awaiting the arrival of their business teacher.

☆◦ 。. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .。◦☆

"Okay but like.... what do I do now...?"

The elder had been whining all through their business lesson and through english as well, chan got excellent grades and all the teachers loved him so he didnt get trouble, Minho on the other hand.. well lets just say he was quite fed up, Minho looked at Chan and then rolled his eyes back in their sockets in a thoughtful gesture, it was time to fix this,

"You wanna meet him right?"

"Yes!"

Minho nodded and continued

"You wanna date him right?"

"Ye- wait what!?!"

"You're still trying to deny it?" the younger deadpanned, fed up with Chan's bullshit "Chan you're an utter simp for him and that's nothing to be ashamed of, its okay to admit that you're whipped."

"I-"

"So operation Chanlix it is then" Minho said firmly, slapping a hand down on the table.

"Wait- i dont-"

"Chan, do you like felix or not."

"I do..."

"Well then this is going ahead, I'll speak to Sungie, you can just relax and get to know Felix better, you wanted to try matchmaking hyunjin and seungmin right? thats a good idea, you can work together and get to know each other more through it."

"Please breath" 

"I'm breathing.." Minho uttered, panting lightly and wiping a few droplets of sweat from his (beautiful) forehead after having gotten out that entire paragraph all in one breath. "Point being, Operation: "

"Go!" Shouted a wild Jisung having scampered through the canteen and popped up behind Minho at just the right moment.

"When-"

"Did i get here? Just now" Jisung finished his sentence, knowing exactly what he was going to ask

"how-"

"Did I know what you where talking about? its just a couple thing.... nah I'm messing, me and Hyung have been planning operation chanlix for a while"

"How long has this been going on-"

"Since I got your number from Minho and decided you were gonna be Felix's new boyfriend"

Chan stared at Jisung for a long time, wondering how Minho's boyfriend could read him this well and was this friendly with him when this was only there third time of meeting. Jisung hadn't mentioned anything about this so called 'operation' when they had briefly texted

"Do I.." He began slowly, trying to speak without Jisung interrupting him

"Get any say in this? nope!<3"

Chan glared at Minho for giving his number away and causing all this but there was no bite behind the glare because he wasn't really that angry. 

Operation Chanlix did sound rather nice actually.