十六

"Ah I'm sorry!"

Felix bent to the ground, hitting his blue jean clad knees against the cold flooring in order to hurriedly picking up the scattered colourful books with the help of the fluffy blonde haired senior whom he'd bumped into, 

The elder boy took the files from him and gave him a warm smile, 

"It's fine, It was an accident."

Felix thanked him for forgiving him though he wouldn't make eye contact and bowed slightly before waving and returning to Jisung who was waiting in the distance of the college hall, he passed Minho, Jisungs boyfriend, on the way and gave him a small smile and nod which the elder returned graciously.

Minho approached Chan with a saunter and slung an arm over his shoulder trying to jog the boy out of hid head.

"Whatcha staring at..?" He teased with a smirk..

Chan stayed staring into the distance as the memory of the boys pretty freckles dancing across his face like delicate stars lulled him

The other boy looks familiar...

"The brown haired one you just walked away from is your boyfriend right"

"Jisung, the brown haired one? yeah.... why?" Minho leaned in with an inquisitive glare, "You better not be trying to steal my man!"

"Jisung..... That name...."  and then directed at Minho "Who was the other one, the one that bumped into me?"

"You mean felix?"

Chan stared at him for a couple of seconds before Minho realised that Chan had figured it out and slapped a hand across his mouth in fake shock.

"Shit- whoops, yeah that's Felix who Jisung pretty much gave your number on valentines day..."

Chan glared at Minho trying to decide whether or not to be mad at Minho but decided against it because really Minho had done him a favour, in all honesty, Felix was... well, really fucking cute. 

Just as cute as Chan had imagined him while texting.