"Are you thrilled about the summer program you are going to attend?" I inquire, engaging in a conversation, whilst we stride towards my father's vehicle. Even though, she is currently not glimpsing at me but instead at her phone's screen.

"Summer program?" she questions, still glancing at her phone while patting, before giggling.

"What's so funny?" I ask weakly.

"You think that's a summer program? It's a place for crazy maniacs, " she responds.

"That's not true, I've met a few kind souls in that camp, " I bid, as we all enter the car.

Well, I personally don't get into the cab because Kora scarcely shoves me backward before embarking the front seat.

It was presumably an accident, nonetheless.

"Whatever you say, " she grumbles and goes back to texting on her device.

...

"We are sharing this room?" Kora pleads, looking unhappy, once we are back at our flat.

"Just for tonight. In the camp, you'll share with another individual," I notify.

"Niko, please give Kora something to wear whilst sleeping. She shouldn't have to unpack and pack on the same day, " my dad blurts from the outside of the room.

"Of course, father."

"What's up with you talking so formally all the time?" Kora asks whilst lying comfortably on my bed.

"I don't know, perhaps it's the way I've been brought up. Would you prefer it otherwise?" I ask her, slightly self-conscious.

"Yeah, I mean it doesn't exactly matter. Since we won't have to talk but you don't want to make people think that you're an even more boring person, you know?" she consults and peeks down at her phone, not waiting for me to respond.

"Um, what wou- do you want to wear?" I ask Kora.

"I don't know, the best thing you have, maybe? It could at least be just as good as the worst thing I own," she replies.

"Right away," I murmur as I pick out nighwear from my closet.

"Huh, guess I overestimated your closet, " she mutters under her breath as she examines the night cloth.

...

"Good morning, girls!" My father, clearly in a good mood, joys from the dining room.

"Morning, " I hear Kora whisper as she walks out of the room.

I finally stand up from the ground I was sleeping on and step into the bathroom to get prepared for the day.

...

"Oh, what a lovely dress you're wearing, "  I compliment Kora, glancing at her outfit and makeup, once I'm in the dining room.

"Your outfit isn't too bad itself, " she utters and gazes at it for a split second before going back to eating.

I was wearing leggings and a cropped hoodie. Which is a lot more practical than a party dress at a camp for activities, if you ask me.

...

"Hello."

"Oh, hey!"

"Welcome back."

Many people greet my father and I as they walk through the camp entrance. Kora, on the other hand, isn't as well known.

"Hi!" Kora greets enthusiastically, sending wide smiles at my father's colleagues.
I guess my twin sister isn't used to not gaining attention, for she's practically shouting her greetings.

"That's a very creepy name by the way!" I hear a girl yell at the bus driver as she flees the automobile.

She instantly gains my attention.

She has a freckled face, thick ginger short hair, beautiful green eyes, and an amazing body posture. But most of all, she seems to have the confidence I hope someday I could attain.

Welcome to Camp Hooligans

I sigh.

Here we go again.

•••-A/N: What do you think about Niko?•••

•••
-A/N: What do you think about Niko?
•••