Pt. 1

I do not own any characters, all rights go to Rick Riordan. I only own the storyline/plot.

(The gods have been revealed for a few weeks and the mortals also know about the 7 as well as nico, will, reyna, and other big demigods.)

*Blake POV*

"Please report to the auditorium. The gods are about to arrive, this is not a drill, the gods are about to arrive," rang the speakers. Perry (Percy's new name), the new kid looked completely dumbfounded. "The gods visit us sometimes, oh and I am a child of Zeus," I stated while escorting him to the auditorium.

I am Blake and I am the king of Sophmores here at Goode High. After the gods revealed themselves, I revealed myself as a child of Zeus. I got assigned showing around the new kid, Perry, at least he seemed okay not super weird. There was another new kid, Annabelle, she seemed like such a nerd, but she was hot. I am pretty sure that there were a few other newbies but I didn't really pay them any attention.

Once we sat down me and Perry were talking about greek mythology. He seemed to know a lot about it but he just told me he had done some research. We started talking about ourselves and I realized he was also a swimmer.

"Students good afternoon," Zeus thundered suddenly appearing with a flash, "So, straight to buisness. I came to tell you all that you will be visiting Olympus for 1 week for a banquet and special ceremony." The student body erupted into cheers and gasps.

"You will be staying at the Greek demigod training camp, where the great Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, and many others trained and still train to this day. You will visit the Roman demigod camp, where Jason Grace, Frank Zhang, Hazel Levasquez, and many others trained. You will be leaving friday morning so bring to school one week of clothes, including one nice outfit for the banquet, and one week of food, because the God's eat nectar and ambrosia which will kill any full mortal. Oh and you will be lead by a few students who visited these places already," Zeus stated, that last sentence turning the auditorium dead quiet.

Zeus flashed away leaving me shocked. The weird thing though was Perry didn't look shocked he looked angry. As I was trying to figure out why he looked so mad, the teachers hurried us off to our next class. "So what's your next class?" I asked while we were leaving the auditorium. "I have Excelerated Greek with Mr. Cobalt," he said struggling to read his class list. "Me too," I said as I began to walk to his class.

*Percy POV*

"I really need to talk to the others after school," I thought as I followed Blake to Greek. "So," I asked not believing him at all, "what is it like having your dad being a god."
"It is pretty cool, just between you and me, I am actually pretty close with Percy. We are always sparring with Jason, and honestly they aren't that great," he said painting his tone to sound nonchalant. "Oh so what does he look like? Is he cool? Are him and annabeth really dating?," Percy asked pretending to fangirl over himself.

"Well technically I'm not supposed to tell people about their personal lives just general information," he said sitting down next to him. "Oh that's okay. I completely get it," He responded before Mr. Cobalt began to speak. "We have two new students today who moved here from long island, their names are Annabelle Chance and Perry Johnson," Mr. Cobalt said pointing at me.

"So just so I can get a sense of where you are at, could you please have a quick conversation," Mr. Cobalt asked not giving us a choice, and pulling us to the front.

(The next section is spoken in Greek)

P - Annabelle, are you looking forward to the trip?
A - Yeah. You?
P - Yes.
A - I have a feeling he has no clue what we are saying.
P - Me too. Let me try something. Don't you love being The Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase. (Percy made his voice sound to anyone, not fluent, that he was fangirling)
A - That was really stupid, if anyone is fluent I will have to murder you myself.
P - You can try.
A - We both know I could kill you if I wanted to.
P - Soooorrrrryyy Wise Girl will you please forgive me?
A - Ok just because I love you.

(Back to english)

"Well that was not bad but you can only hope you will be as fluent as me one day," Mr. Cobalt said, pulling a laugh out of the pair.

The rest of the day went smoothly up until lunch.

*Annabeth POV*

I didn't get to spend any time with Percy until lunch but nothing huge happened. As I was walking to my locker, to get my lunch box, I heard a girl I had earlier learned to be Nancy Bobofit talking.

( I couldn't help it :) )

"Girl did you see the new kid, oh my gods, those eyes and I heard that his abs could grate cheese," she practically squealed. Well now that I think about it, it was more like shout. I disregarded her comment and began to walk to the cafeteria.

As I approached I realized, somehow Nancy got in front of me and was sitting and flirting with MY PERCY. "Excuse me," I growled, "you seem to be hitting on a taken man." "Really I don't see a girlfriend," she said sarcastically turning her head to look around. I chuckled, grinning ear to ear, "Oh really, I do." Nancy's eyes widened connecting the dots, then hurrying to get away before muttering a quick sorry.

"Hi seaweed brain," I said sliding in next to him. He looked shell shocked, "That was the Nancy Bobofit from grade six," he muttered in my ear. I could barely stifle a laugh. "When she realizes. Well actually she might not until friday when she hears your name," I whispered back. He suddenly bursted out laughing, a full-bellied laughing I hadn't heard in a long while.