Secrets

Peter sat on his bed, his stomach filled with butterflies. Wanda and Peter had been planning their date for a couple days now, and today was finally the day. It was around five in the afternoon and they were going to go out to a nice restaurant at six.

Peter hopped up from his bed, deciding instead of worrying about it that he would instead get ready for it. It rushed to his closet where he started searching through his clothes. He thought about the reservation they had, neither of the teens had the money so they were planning on just going on a picnic in the park together but Mr. Stark had caught the two planning and insisted on making a reservation for them at a restaurant near by, a really fancy one at that.

He decided to dress to the occasion, he picked out some clothes he thought were fancy enough and placed them on his bed. He had never really been to this place before and so he wasn't sure if his clothes with right, he had some suits and some fancy yet casual clothes, and he felt like he was wasting time just staring at them, but he couldn't decide what he wanted to wear, but suddenly an idea popped into his head.

He quickly rushed out of his room and ran down the hall where he quickly opened the door to Mr. Stark's room. He found both Pepper and Mr. Stark lounging around and Mr. Stark panicked a bit when he saw how distressed Peter looked.

"Peter are you alright, what's wrong?" He asked as both him and Pepper went to Peter's side.

"So you know that date Wanda and I are going on?" Peter asked as Pepper looked confused not being informed of said date.

"Yeah?" Mr. Stark asked waiting for him to proceed.

"Well it's in an hour and I am totally unprepared, can you help me?" Peter asked looking between the two.

"Of course Peter, come on, let's go get you ready." Mr. Stark said urging him out of the room and Pepper followed the two.

"Since when were you and Wanda going on a date Peter?" Pepper asked.

"Since a couple of days ago, we were gonna go to the park and have like a picnic but Mr. Stark found out and instead made us a reservation at some super fancy restaurant and now I don't know what to do." Peter explained in a rushed and panic.

"Don't tell me it's the one off thirty first street." Pepper said in a stressed sigh as she rubbed her hands on her face.

"What I thought it would be nice!" Mr. Stark said in defense.

"Tony they openly serve booze there. They're children." Pepper said angrily.

"Oh come on, they're smart enough not to get booze, aren't you Peter?" Mr. Stark said turning to Peter as they arrived to his room, Peter quickly nodded. "They're good kids."

"Fine, but I'm having Friday scan your blood alcohol content when you get home and I swear if it's even the slightest bit in either of you, you're both grounded." Pepper said pointing a stern finger at Peter as she sat down on a chair in the corner.

"I promise I won't." Peter responded. "But right now, I need help choosing something to wear and with my hair, can you guys help me out with that?" Peter asked as Mr. Stark looked skeptically at his choice of dress.

"No no, these two won't work, and yes these three are fancy, but not fancy enough." She said pacing back to Peter's closet as Peter sat at his desk as Mr. Stark rummaged through his clothes. "You have nothing fancier?" He said looking back to Peter who shook his head.

"I never really need anything fancier, plus I don't have the money for fancy and I don't really need fancy. I'm not a billionaire like you and sure iron man comes out of the armor in a suit but I stay in mine, and don't normally wear a suit." Peter explained.