A Super Halloween

"Mr. Stark, Mr. Stark, Mr. Stark, Mr.-"

"What!" Mr. Stark burst as Peter into the room jumping all around full of excitement.

"It's Halloween!" Peter finally said with the biggest smile on his face.

"Oh, I never even noticed." He said as he returned back to the TV where the news was playing. Peter's face dropped in disappointment at his response.

"So, are we going to do anything?" He asked hopefully.

"I mean I never planned on it." He said as he shut the TV off and turned to Peter with a smile. "What do you have in mind?" He asked and the energy in Peter returned to him once more, which made Mr. Stark just smile wider.

"Well maybe we could go trick or treating, or go to a haunted house, or hand out candy and decorate." Peter drifted off into thought before his face lit up. "What if we had a Halloween party, here at the tower, and each level was something new and scary." He said as Mr. Stark looked at his watch.

"Well it is still early morning and I think with the help of the team we could put something together." he smirked as Peter ran over to him and gave him a huge hug.

"Thank you so much dad!" He burst without thinking before he realized what he had just said. "I- uhh I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to Mr. Stark-"

"No it's fine, plus I like it better than Mr. Stark. I'd rather feel like your dad than your Grandpa." He joked as Peter hugged him again. They both laughed before Peter ran off mumbling something about the preparations.

Mr. Stark smiled at the boys enthusiasm then pulled out his phone which he sent a text out to some certain individuals.

Meet me at the tower as soon as possible, we need to prepare.

~~~

"Where's the threat!" Cap yelled as he burst through the door in his suit alongside Thor, Vision, Clint, Wanda, Natasha, Bruce, Scott, and T'Challa all ready to fight and suited up. Mr. Stark had known they were coming in their suits and it was just what he needed.

"Good you guys are here now we need to get all set up." Cap calmed down a bit and everyone was just confused. Mr. Stark was just about to explain they were going to be hosting a Halloween haunted house party, when Peter came into the room.

His hands were full fake webs and spiders, so much that it covered his face. However he was dressed in his spider man suit which he had painted to look like he was a zombie spider man, but he had an unzipped jacket on, and a pair of converse.

"M-Mr. Stark, I found all this stuff in a bucket somewhere maybe we can use it." He said as a piece of the fake web fell down onto the ground and without Peter knowing, he slipped on it falling to the ground, all the webbing falling onto him, trapping him in a web.

"Spider man!" He yelled running over to him, not wanting to give away his identity to his staff. Peter sat on the floor trying to get out of the webbed mess, only making himself more stuck, the more he tried. "Peter are you ok?" Mr. Stark whispered to him.

"Yeah, just a little stuck." He said as he pulled at the webs that imprisoned him.

"Spider man?" Cap said as he walked over the the boy.

"Oh my gosh you're captain America! It is such a pleasure to meet you Mr. Rogers sir!" Peter jumped up still covered in webs, as he extended his hand to him.

Cap looked down to the zombie spider boy as his dead eyes managed to light up full of life. He couldn't deny him however and he shook his webbed hands.